>

Thread: Eva

Default Eva

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue

Date of Visit : 24/9/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au or Ph 95241278

Hours of Business :10:00am until late..

Rates : $150 an hour.

Age : early 30's who really knows with Asians, makeup and dull lighting!?

Size/shape : Nice body, B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese.

Services Provided :.bbbj,daty,fucking

Value for money/recommend? : Given quality here these days, yes. 7.5/10

Had an uneventful punt with Apple a few days before and Sophie recommended Eva so I decided to come back and give 64 another try

In the room and Eva was polite but nothing special. Maybe first time that is the case.

She started doing a boob massage on my legs, but I suggested she come and lay down for some kissing, although she wasn't really interested so I went to work on her nipples and down to her pussy. She was quite responsive and enjoyed it but it was time for my 'servicing'

I lay on my back and she gives a pretty good BBBJ, then considering I'm having trouble in two regards, staying hard (even with a pill for fucks sake) and I've always had difficulties getting over the line myself I thought we should start with the main event.

On with the dom and a her pussy is I'd say average. Not tight, not loose. A little while and yes, mini me decides it's time to sleep, the bastard, so off with the dom for some more blow. This routine happens a few times then she suggests handjob. Not getting there any other way so I agree

She's wanking away wildly and still nothing. I have a little chat to her about it and we decide to try one last time to fuck and she obliges.

'Its playschool'
    Jilamints - 'Extra Strong, Extra Long'

Silver Member

Eva:
    Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue

Date of Visit : 10/10/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au or Ph 95241278

Hours of Business :10:00am until late..

Rates : October special $130/hr

Size/shape : tallish,fuller figure but not fat,c cups,closely trimed ir couple days growth bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese.

Services Provided :.bbbj,daty,69,fs,hj

Value for money/recommend:yes
    Got a text from sophie this morning so I decided to try eva.she is good looking but her photos on the web are more flattering.hello,quick shower and some small talk,lie kn the bed and she does some nipple sucking for a bit longer than needed but then ventures down for some sucking on my balls and perineum,which feels really good,I thought she might do some rimming but didnt go that far.she sucks my cock for at least 20 mins, also add in some 69,then flip her around for daty but shes not going to cum so we apply dom and into mish ,shes not into kissing but allows closed lips.spend some time in doggy but time is running out so she finishes me off with a handjob.
    Had fun with eva,would recommend.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by jilamint View Post
    'Its playschool'
    "Open wide, come inside..."

Is how the song goes hehehehe. Nice one Jila