Date of Visit : 9 July 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : 36DD, petite, nicely proportioned, unshaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, CIM, DATY, 69, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments : Have visited several girls here, and having read about and booked Julie, was told she had extended with her customer. So Sophie offered Gina, a new girl at 64. Paid Sophie for 30 mins. Gina welcomed me with open arms and a kiss, and we started to chat while I got my gear off. Her English is quite good. After my shower I was towelling off when she took over and finished towelling me dry. After that we kissed and touched and she was quite moist by this time. Eventually we made it to the bed and she licked and kissed me all over, then settled in to lick and suck my balls and cock. I indicated that I wanted her pussy, so she swung her legs over for me to snuggle into her pussy while she continued what she was doing. We then moved on to DATY and she really seemed to enjoy this. Things were going so well that I decided to extend my time with her. I asked what she would like to do, and she was very enthusiastic about giving me a blow job, with me standing next to the bed. She was absolutely fabulous, with lots of subtle and not so subtle sucking action. I asked whether I could CIM, and without a word (she had her mouth full), she put even more effort into it. She kept this up for quite a while until I couldnt hold back any longer. I came in her mouth, and she drained me dry. Wow! Still had about 10 minutes left so she gave me a massage and we chatted for a while. She was very friendly and happy, and a delight to be with. Next time she wants to try some different moves, which is fine with me!

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Thanks for the review..

However your review has been moved from the "the girls of 64 area".. Which states NO REVIEWS..

Please ensure you post in the right area in future..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME

Bronze Member

Couldnt resist so went to see Gina again. She was very playful and we tried a few different things. Another great experience.

Quote Originally Posted by playpal View Post
    Couldnt resist so went to see Gina again. She was very playful and we tried a few different things. Another great experience.
    No review playpal?
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits" - Albert Einstein

'I spent most of my money on wine, women and song, and I squandered the rest.' - George Best

Affiliated Member

Lovely girl GINA is working today

Bronze Member

No she's not!

Affiliated Member

Lovely girl GINA working today !!!

Bronze Member

Thought I would give Gina a go as I hadnt seen her for several months. She is so affectionate and cuddly and really enjoys sucking, and does it so well! We finished off in doggy, and it was great watching her in the mirror, moaning and pushing back on me until I couldnt hold it any longer. She likes her breasts to be squeezed but not too keen on playing with her nipples. Until next time...

Quote Originally Posted by playpal View Post
    Thought I would give Gina a go as I hadnt seen her for several months. She is so affectionate and cuddly and really enjoys sucking, and does it so well! We finished off in doggy, and it was great watching her in the mirror, moaning and pushing back on me until I couldnt hold it any longer. She likes her breasts to be squeezed but not too keen on playing with her nipples. Until next time...
    As you said on 16 July 2016 but you did not post a complying review of either.

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Gina

Establishment : 64 Alexander St, Taren Point

Date of Visit : 22 March 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : 36DD, petite, nicely proportioned, unshaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, CIM, DATY, 69, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments : Had a bad experience the other day with another girl, so thought I would catch up with my favourite Gina. Booked with Sophie, but she double booked Gina so I ended up waiting 20 mins. Worth the wait, Sophie apologised, and I had another great session with Gina. She had just returned from a holiday to Taiwan and gave me a Taiwanese cookie, which kept for later. Started with a bit of a catbath before she moved down to my old fella. She has fantastic sucking skills on my cock and balls, not too rough, not too slow, but just right. From there it was an easy move into 69 so I could enjoy her pussy while she continued to pleasure my cock. I had brought along a small toy vibrator and started to use this on her. It was magic, she came a couple of times, quite loudly and then said it was my turn. After some more BBBJ I was almost there so she put the dom on, and we started in mish, then doggy, with her pushing back until I finally came. We chatted for a bit before it was time to shower and go. She is so much fun.
    PS: Hope this qualifies as a complying review!!