Person's Name : Judy

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 18/8/16

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Short and reasonably pretty, slimish with nice B-cups, good legs and a nice backside

Nationality or Ethnicity : Southern MLC

Services Provided : Great BBBJ, fantastic DATY and a few positions

Value for money/recommend? : Yep

My experience/comments : Phoned that morning, once the roster has been posted, to book an afternoon session with Judy. Judy has been on my “To Do” list for several months but the planets had never been in alignment.

Arrived a couple of minutes early and had a chat with Mina who’d told me that Judy was running about 5min late. Soon Judy arrived and led me to a downstairs room.

Judy was immediately smiley, playful, chatty and complimentary – “You lovely face” she said. “Maybe 40 years ago” I replied. She is quite short and reasonably pretty with a good, slimish figure, B-cups, good legs and a nice backside. She was wearing a short, black and grey negligée-type thing (but not for very long).

As soon as I was out of the shower she was straight into it – licking my nipples and grabbing my cock before I’d even dried myself. I then lay down and in no time she was kneeling between my legs for an excellent BBBJ. Judy has great technique – starts slowly, great tongue and hand action, goes pretty deep, plenty of saliva (including spitting on my cock), good smiley eye-contact, didn’t feel her teeth at all and only the occasional tissue break.

I let this go on for quite a while, including propping myself up to watch her in the mirrors side-on and admire her ass in the mirror at the foot of the bed.

Eventually it was getting too good so I had to get her to stop and lie next to me. After a bit of a snog, some gentle licking of her nipples and some mutual stroking, I asked whether I could lick her and she said yes. She has a lovely shaved pussy with a trimmed map of Tassie above it.

Judy really got into the DATY. She gradually got louder and louder and was writhing around before eventually twisting herself away from me saying “Too much, too much. Where you learn that?”

After a break of a couple of minutes I gave it another go and she was into it again, holding me by my ears and driving my tongue onto her clit, getting even louder. Again she eventually twisted away.

As I moved up the bed to kneel by her head so she could suck me some more, she said “I no want to work now!” Bugger, I thought, should have fucked her first and then gone for the DATY.

I got her to kneel between my legs for some more BBBJ and then asked her to apply the raincoat. We started with some Asian cowgirl but it didn’t really work as I’m quite large and she seemed tight (possibly as a result of the DATY) so we switched to the old mish, which went well.

I could have seen it through to the end in the mish by I do enjoy a bit of doggy and I wanted some more of her excellent BJ, so I suggested some of the former. Judy flipped herself over, placed a pillow under her hips and, with her legs between mine and almost together, reached under herself and guided me in.

This was just too good, with Judy making all the right moves, and I could only stand it for a couple of minutes before I had to stop her and get her to kneel at the edge of the bed while I stood behind her. Unfortunately she kept her knees together so she was quite high, and when I asked her to move her legs apart, she said “Too big, too big”, so that didn’t really work.

I asked for some more BJ and Judy readily agreed, at first kneeling on the bed as I stood in front of her, and then kneeling between my legs as I lay on my back. Her BJ/HJ combination didn’t take long to get me to climax.

After Judy tidied up the mess and showered, it was my turn to shower and we had a bit of a chat while we dressed. If I understood correctly, Judy said she was from Guangdong (the MLC province that surrounds HK).

Big, friendly hug and kiss and I departed.

Really good session (and I hope she enjoyed it too).