Date of Visit :24/81019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :.64 Alexander

Phone :.02 9524 1278

Hours of Business :.
Monday - Thursday 10am - 1am
Friday, Saturday 10am - 2am.
Sunday 10am - 1am

Rates : 30/$90 45/$130 60/$150

Size/shape : tallish,medium build,shaved with a tuft above,b cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :.BBBJ.FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes
Went to the room and was showering when Gucci came in with a bright hello and smile.handed me as warm towel that was sitting on the heater which was nice.we lie on the bed and she gives a hug and starts some nipple licking and then moves down for a nice bbbj and some ball sucking,which I love!she goes fairly deep with good eye contact and also looking at herself sucking me in the mirror..She continues this until she gets tired and suggests we fuck so she applies the dom and wants mish first so that' feels good with some light lip kissing included,then cowgirl with lots of grinding,I think she came but not sure.then moved around for doggie and as I was running out of steam,I turned her on her back and went down for daty.this got her really horny and wet and she wanted to fuck again but time was running out so I suggested she suck my balls while I finish with hj and she obliged.
Gucci is friendly and bubblyhas a pretty face with a bit of belly flab and a tattoo to cover a cesarian scar,very little English but tries to communicate,I would recommend her!