Contact Details/Address/Weblink : As above

Hours of Business : 11.ooam to 1.00am

Rates : $90 half hour

Size/shape : Mid

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ CIM Massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I had not visited this place for over a year. Very late on Tuesday night, on the way home, I decided to stop by and see who was available.
    The first thing I noticed was the large number of vehicles parked around the place, the carpark was full and there were at least another ten cars in the street. I parked up the road and walked to 64.

Up the stairs and was greeted by the jovial papasan, who informed me all the ladies were busy, but one would be available in five minutes.
    Knowing that time has no meaning in places like this, I nonetheless decide to wait.
    Sure enough a few minutes later papasan comes to get me and takes me to one of the rooms and introduces me to Linda.
    First impression were quite good thus I decided on half an hour. Transaction completed I was left with Linda.

Right from the start it was apparent that Linda spoke very little English and understood even less. I was pointed to the shower with motions to wash.
    Following the shower I dried up and was motioned to lay on the bed.

By this time Linda had disrobed to reveal a rather taught, small body with nice natural breasts.

Linda lay on top of me and commenced a cat bath, starting with my nipples and ending up in the groin area.
    A little more tongue action around the sack then she gulped my fully erect cock in her mouth and continued with a very good bbbj.
    Alternating between slow and fast action, along with some deepthroating.

This continued for some time after which Linda motioned to me if I would like sex. I tried to explain to her that her bbbj was very good and I would like to continue with this.
    Clearly she did not fully comprehend what I was saying to her thus had to resort to sign language to explain. She understood and was quite happy with it.

Her expert bbbj continued. When she sensed that I was about to come she released my cock and indicated that it was alright to blow in her mouth.
    I soon had a load down her throat.

After a clean up Linda placed her hands on my neck and upper back and said "Very hard, no good, me fix."
    She had me lay down on the bed and commenced to massage by back and neck. This was indeed a good massage and very relaxing.
    This continued for about ten minutes when Linda motioned to me that time was up.
    In broken English she suggested that next time I should have a longer massage so as my neck could be looked after.

A very pleasant interlude with a friendly and caring lady. I'm sure her English will improve with time.
    Would definitely see her again.
    Last edited by nextlife; 11th March 2016 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Remove excess blank lines

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Thanks for the review..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME

Bronze Member

Thought I would try Linda on the advice of Sophie, and was originally thinking of half hour, but what the heck agreed to 1 hr. Worth every minute, and agree with aviator's comments. She is very sensuous and playful, and we had a great time trying various positions.

Quote Originally Posted by playpal View Post
    Thought I would try Linda on the advice of Sophie, and was originally thinking of half hour, but what the heck agreed to 1 hr. Worth every minute, and agree with aviator's comments. She is very sensuous and playful, and we had a great time trying various positions.
    Maybe you should write it up as a complying review.