Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am - 1am

Rates : 30 mins $90

Size/shape : Slim , B Cup , Gorgeous

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ , FS

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments : Travelling past Taren Point and decided to pop in and see whatís available. Iíve been here once before and was very impressed with the girls they have. Anyway up the stairs and greeted by the old guy on the counter and tell him I want to see whoís available. So he takes me to the first room and introduces me to Paris. 😲 Wow. She is gorgeous. About 5 feet 4 , b cups , size 6 and absolutely beautiful. I couldnít believe my luck. It was like finally getting the cash to visit Giza.
Anyway thatís it no need to see anyone else. I jump in the shower still hardly believing Iím going to get to fuck this stunner. So out of the shower , lie on bed and Paris starts this body to body action. Rubbing her gorgeous little titties all over me. What a site in the mirror seeing this gorgeous ass and pussy right there. Eventually she gets to a very hard cock and starts licking the balls before eventually taking it into her mouth. The BBBJ was pretty good , reasonable technique but awesome to watch this beautiful young lady looking up at me as she sucked.
I did ask if she did CIM but she said no.
Eventually I get her to lie down and start DATY on her pussy. Itís a amazing site looking up at her from that position. After a few mins I tell her I want to fuck you and we dom up and start in mish. Sheís moaning and gasping as I pull her legs up and fuck her hard. Then I say letís do doggy as I really have to get a hold of this hot ass. We switch to doggy and itís a amazing site to watch her in the mirror slamming her ass against my cock. Was never going to last too long watching this and eventually pumped the dom full. She then gave me a light neck massage before hopping in shower and getting out of there knowing that was one of if not the hottest chick Iíd ever had the pleasure of fucking.

value for money - Hell yes. Why hasnít this one been reviewed before.