recycling names
>

Thread: recycling names

Silver Member

Default recycling names

Good Morning,

Are people noticing names being recycled.

Bella is a girl on my todo list for ages. The Bella photos there now look like a new girl.

What have other people noticed?

Can be frustrating, I've often asked if this is the same 'name' as they used to have and no. I think they may have gone through the whole 'itty bitty hooker name book' by Ben Dover and started again. 😁

Silver Member

This is getting confusing for me at TP64.

I just can't keep track of the girls now. And of course at other establishments they often use a different name as well.

Next time I get a decent punt I'm going to do what I should have started doing a long time ago: get the WL contact details.

C'mon... get creative with those names management / girls!

(In fact I have a couple of reviews I want to post for TP64 but I am confused about the girl's names.... grrrr.... one was an okay punt too! If management are reading this: apologies for the water all over the floor. We tried to mop up as much as possible but we only had a few towels)

Sounds interesting. Looking forward to the review. Especially if you got a decent punt at 64. Hope you remember her name, I'd be keen

Silver Member

Problem was that I have been a little fed-up with the sameness of the roster at TP64 and I'm not stupid enough to opt for the "mystery" girl , unless of course I'm offered a discount . So I went through the motions of asking who was available and I suddenly was blown away by a choice of four of five ladies . And on a Saturday night!!! So I asked for a lineup, and was shown to the rooms one by one.

The girl I went with, the manager stumbled over her name, in fact he said two names. The WL was keen for me to remember her name.... it was different to the names used by the manager. So that's three names, one girl.

I can make allowances for pronunciation variations, but still there is doubt, especially as all three names have been used in the past twelve months iirc at TP64. I am bloody confused.

The other girl from earlier in the week... her name matches a recent name too but it ain't the same girl, that I am certain.

I'm keen to review last night's girl as she was fun. Not a top root, but we had fun. And that counts I think too

Seems quite a few shops doing same as short of supply of ladies and us punters, well talking for myself really, search out new girls to try and find a new gem.
    I had a bad experience recently which I will not post or reveal to much but girl was re-branded on name, dark hair long wig, fake tattoos and make up etc I realised about 20min in based on technique which I experienced before and wasn't happy with so dressed and left....
    It's the way the cookie crumbles.....

Have a ML buddy i see frequently.

She works 6 days at 6 shops and uses 6 different names, all assigned as recycled names.
    Not uncommon.