Bronze Member

Default Titi - Blowjob Expert

Person's Name : Titi

Establishment : 64 Alexander

Date of Visit : 14 February, 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 Alexander

Hours of Business : 10am – late

Rates : $90 30 mins, $150 1hr

Size/shape : Petite girl, pocket rocket build. Enhanced boobs. Mid length hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : She said Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, rimming, cim, fs

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, definitely

My experience/comments :

Walk into the room and Titi greets me with a kiss.

It’s late and near the end of her shift.

She’s wearing a short pink dress.

I go shower while she gets the room ready.

Once she’s done, she pulls up her skirt and starts rubbing her clit to get warmed up.

It’s the first time I’ve seen a girl get started without me!

I towel off and lie down on the bed. She gives me a bit of a cat bath and proceeds to give me an excellent blow job.

After 5 minutes of this, I interrupt the BJ to hand her money and tell her to go and extend the session.

She runs outside with a towel and is back in a jiffy, where she resumes work on my cock and balls.

She moves down to my perineum, and then moves further down to give me a light rimming.

It’s not normally something I do, but decide to roll with it.

She points to the pillow and says something I didn’t catch. In hindsight I think she wanted me to put it underneath me so she could get a better angle.

Instead, being the dirty bastard I am, I turn over and get up on all fours, Titi doesn’t flinch and proceeds to give me the best rimming of my life.

I don’t usually like it as it’s just ticklish, but somehow it felt fantastic.

As she’s rimming me, her fingertips are ever so slightly touching my cock – the light touch combined with the rimming was electric and the whole time it felt like my cock wanted to explode.

I dom up and decide to fuck her in missionary, then doggy, but the built up pressure was too much so I rip off the condom and she sucks every drop out of me for a very intense CIM finish.

I rinse off in the shower and move back to the bed where Titi gives me a massage.

The whole time though, my cock is still tingling and wants more.

Eventually I get her to start blowing me and I’m hard again in no time.

Amazing BBBJ again.

Thought about a second CIM finish, but really had the urge to fuck her good this time, so on with the dom and I go at it.

She’s loving it and rubbing her clit again to get off. I start pounding her harder and it isn’t long before I shoot whatever I had left into the dom.

She says “that’s how you do this. You need one hour and do 2 shots. Don’t book half hour next time!”

Yes ma’am!

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Thanks for the review..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE

Silver Member

Person's Name : Titi

Establishment : 64 Alexander

Date of Visit : 14 March, 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 Alexander

Hours of Business : 10am Ė late

Rates : $90 30 mins, $150 1hr

Size/shape : Petite girl, pocket rocket build. Enhanced boobs. Small ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : She said Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, daty, fs

Value for money/recommend? : Yes,

My experience/comments : First time visiting here. Sent to room with Titi in it. Gave a kiss and offered me a shower. After shower, she wiped me down and then started french kiss">dfk. Laid down where she started with a catbath before going down for a great bbbj. Kept this up for ages before I got her to lay down for daty. She seemed to be enjoying this, getting me to tongue fuck her. Didn't think she was going to cum so I got up and she told me to move up and face fuck her. I think she was going for cim, but I wanted to fuck her pussy. On with the dom and entered her in mish. Was getting so worked up that when I got her to turn over for doggy, I blew just as I entered her, damn it. After clean up she gave a very nice massage to finish. Shower and left. Saw a couple of very pretty girls there who I would love to see. Will return if in the area.