Date of Visit: Not sure, maybe 3 weeks ago

Contact Details: 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point, 9524 1278, 64 Alexander

Rate: $150ph

Size/shape: petite, thin with B maybe C cups

Ethnicity: Chinese (I think)

Services provided: BBBJ, FS, GFE

Value for money/recommended: definitely

Review:

Called ahead, was told 6 girls on. Rocked up only 2 available. First one I checked out looked ok and the second one was Yuki. Petite with very long hair and pretty face. I wasn't sure about her so I booked 30mins only.

Had a shower, dried off and was rock hard by the time she got back in the room. She seemed impressed and could tell she was horny. Got on the bed and she offered BBBJ or covered (chose BBBJ).

She jumped on top of me cowgirl and this is where Yuki excelled, wasn't lazy at all and for next 20mins was on top of me jumping up and down and grinding....Felt good just laying there and enjoying the ride. 30mins was up so I decided to extent to 1hr, fucked her in a few positions and cowgirl again, BBBJ to completion (no CIM) and I was done.

Good GFE from Yuki and I would definitely go again

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Thanks for the review..

Yuki is a gem..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE

Bronze Member

Person's name: Yuki

Establishment: 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit: 18/12/15

Contact Details: 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point, 9524 1278, 64 Alexander

Rate: $90 half hour

Size/shape: petite, B cups,

Ethnicity: Japanese

Services provided: BBBJ, FS, GFE

Value for money/recommended: yes

Review:

Before Christmas I decided it was time to return to 64 so rang up to see who was on. Made a booking for Yuki who I hadnt seen before but had read that she was often booked. Arrived on time, paid the cash and went to the room. On arrival was asked had I seen Yuki before and answered Yes of course just to make sure I didn't get stooged. When Yuki came in, she matched her photos so was confident I had the right girl. She was a little shorter than expected as she was described as tall on the roster. Overall a very noce package with a hint of skankiness with the tats. English was OK and conversation was OK.

Started with her going down on me BBBJ for a while. Technique very good with not too much attention on the balls. After a while she motioned for the condom and I returned by indicating she should throw her leg over for a bit of 69 first. After a short while she seemed to be enjoying herself as there were a number of long pauses to her sucking while she rode my tongue. Enough was enough and she put on the dom for a bit of cowgirl. After a while switched to mission until I could hold on no longer.

All in all a real good experience from a girl who knows what she is doing. WIR Yes

normanoz, thanks for your first review for quite a while. looking forward to more of them.