Phone :

Hours of Business : 7 days

Rates : 30 minutes $90, 60 minutes $150

Size/shape : 160 cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, CBJ, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments;

Visited Ada last year, she is a lovely lady, she has bbbj me during shower as I havenít experienced this before. Dried off, carry her started with kissing and she crossed her legs on my waist, leaned her down with cat bath then moved south to DATY.

Turned over to 69 with bbbj, good sucking and she is really experienced lady. She like dancing and we have our passion mainly standing or carrying her as she is quite light when pumped her in the air.

A lively lady lady to visit.

Affiliated Member

Thank you Leslie75 for that great review and for visiting us. Look forward to seeing you again!

Quote Originally Posted by Pymble House View Post
    Thank you Leslie75 for that great review and for visiting us. Look forward to seeing you again!
    Does Ada has a partner with her to have ‘Dongguan style sexlife’? I have experienced her service very special.

Ada has a partner before serving doubles with Dongguan sex lifestyle. As not many good tag team, for those whom have tried before will agreed with me. Newboy probably tried before

Person's Name : Ada

Establishment : 105 Pymble House

Date of Visit : 7/9/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 105 Pymble House

Phone : as above

Hours of Business : as above

Rates : $90/30 minutes

Size/shape : Quite pretty, Size 6-8 with a bit of a belly, firm A-B cups, hairy pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : face sit, BBBJ, 69

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : I had to go to the northern beaches, this place looked the least out of the way, also since Newboy has been a frequent shagger here I thought I’d give it a try.
    Ada answered the door and took me to the room. She said she likes DATY so I was sold.

I showered while she left to do her thing. When she came back she started adjusting the bed then went to wash herself. I thought it was a bit of time wasting but when she finally made it to the bed naked she looked up at the clock and noted the time. She was true with the timekeeping in the end.

She started kissing my nipples then soon worked her way down to my balls. She then took me in her mouth for a very nice BBBJ. I was rubbing her pussy then she moved around into 69. It was a bit different she seemed to like me licking her arse and inside her pussy but didn’t like me licking her clit. I was soon getting hot so I asked her to stop and sit on my face. She showed me where she likes to be licked ( just inside her pussy at the top) , I took the instruction and she responded well. I tickled her arsehole with my index finger and she pushed down slightly to the first knuckle, pretty soon she came hard.
    She rested for a minute then gave another BBBJ, she then swung back into 69 and I came soon after.
    Ada offered a massage for the remaining 5 minutes but I told her to relax. She fell into my arms and we cuddled and chatted for a bit.
    I had a quick shower and was on my way.
    It was my first time here and a very good session. Would recommend.

Affiliated Member

Great review thanks Probe! Glad you had a top time with Ada and appreciate your review. See you again!