Person's Name : Susan

Establishment : Pymble House

Date of Visit : Tuesday 26th Novwmber

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 105 Grandview Parade

Phone :94407186

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $90 for half hour

Size/shape : size 6 or smaller, skinny very flat a cup breast, large nipples ,trimmed pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : asian not sure
Services Provided :

Value for money/recommend? : ok

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

About 8 30 pm went to Pymble house to check the line up. Pick Susan has a very nice little derriere and settle on 30 minutes.

Susan comes back whilst I am in the shower removes her see thru dress to reveal her nice arse in a thong, and off comes the rest of the clothing. Susan's English is limited, while I am admiring her petite body Susan's admits she has very small breast,but she does have very large puffy nipples.

Onto the bed and Susan starts to play with my cock before proceeding with bbbj. Its not great and is a bit toothy and so I get her to work on the shaft. Susan moves her nimble body around so her pussy is inches from my face. Nice looking pussy with large lips, I position my hand and gently play with her pussy and give her arse a bit of play whist she continues to blow me, Susan moves her hand on her pussy to show me how she plays with herself, nice view.

Moving on Susan applies the condom and I get to ride me cowgirl ,then reverse cowgirl so i can admire her nice arse.
After cowgirl I get on top and lift her legs wide and fuck her this way , some side saddle and finish off in doggy. Susan enjoyed the fucking I made her cum twice.

My cock may have been a bit big for her mouth but her pussy enjoyed it.
It was an ok session .