Person's Name : Emma

Establishment : 102 Moore St

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://102liverpool.com/

Phone : 8798 3358 or 0433 893 732

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $160/60min

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : daty, bbbj, cfs, rimming,hj, cim, massage.

Size/shape : tall milf, C cup, smooth pussy with trimmed tuft above

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Good value/Good Service

My experience/comments : Firstly this is a new Emma from MLC who has recently appeared on the 102 roster with her friend Alice.
Manager Emily introduced me to Emma while I was chatting in reception. She presented well in a short white dress and was pretty cheerful so I thought I’d TOFTT and report.

I shower in room 1 waiting for Emma to arrive. I’m drying off when she appears and I briefly discuss the possibility of bbbj and daty before we get started. I discover that Emma has little English but she gets the message and has a quick shower herself before we proceed.

Emma is happy and smiling as she joins me on the bed. She has a typical Chinese milf figure with a little tummy roll and a nice C cup rack which demands some early attention.
She proceeds with some light kissing and catbath leading to an enthusiastic bbbj with plenty of sloppy ball and shaft work.

Emma is cheerful and affectionate. She’s very happy with the idea of daty and reclines on the pillow. I’m presented with her tidy little coinslot pussy and start working away with good results. Emma is wet and noisy and gets into an enthusiastic grind.

She wriggles away for a breather so I apply a condom myself and resume the action with some snug kneeling mish with some nice cushioning and a great view of Emma’s swaying tits.

We swap places so I can prop myself on the pillows and enjoy some more of her oral attention. Emma gets front on and delivers a very experienced bbbj with plenty of variation, depth and drool. I’m happy to finish like this so Emma increases intensity, starts working my shaft and delivers a satisfying cim ending.
She dribbles my load back onto my cock which is a nice touch.

We cuddle together to mop up the remaining time and use Google translate to have a funny conversation. Emma is enthusiastic and affectionate. She provided a good attentive service with a cheerful attitude throughout.
Recommended for the Chinese milf lovers on the forum.