Person's Name : Christine

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 3/12/18

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, quite tall, slim, A/B-cups, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, light rimming(?), pussy-slide, cow-girl, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - an excellent session with a delightful lady who is a joy to be with

My experience/comments : Following Mr Steed’s review, I phoned yesterday to book Christine. This was my fourth attempt to book her – twice before she was fully booked until late afternoon and the other time she was starting work late. Called to check in the morning that she’d turned up but Cherry said she hadn’t arrived yet and she would phone her and call me back. She called back almost immediately and said Christine was on her way in.

When I arrived Cherry said she’d just phoned Christine who said she was ten minutes away. Cherry asked whether I wanted to see someone else and offered me Darin but I said I’d seen her twice and I’d wait for Christine. At least Cherry was looking after me and keeping me informed.

I asked Cherry whether Jojo currently on the roster was the same Jojo who worked there a year ago. I’d been told the old Jojo (Sia at 533 and Jojo at Kelly’s and 64) no longer worked there and Cherry confirmed this was a new Jojo. Christine arrived and led me up to the room.

She was still in her day clothes – a yellow tee-shirt and a pair of shorts. I stripped and showered while Christine readied the room and she then stripped.

She is quite tall and has a pretty enough face, with her hair cut shortish. She has a very slim figure with A/B-cups, a couple of tattoos and a stud in her belly-button. She was fully and freshly shaved. She joined me on the bed and after a very brief lick of my nipples she knelt between my legs and started an excellent BBBJ. She went very slowly, softly and sensually with lots of saliva, no interruptions and sometimes good hand-action.

She also gave my balls and then perineum a good licking and I raised my knees to see how far she’s go. She was licking me very lightly and I’m not sure she actually rimmed me – if not, it was very close. I let her blow me for a good while before I suggested some 69.

She started to move round but then said she just had a pee and she nipped into the shower for a quick wash.

Christine returned to the bed and I gently started licking her. She’d been very quiet until then but she responded immediately and started moaning.

Soon she was twitching and then quivering before she squirmed away, said “Very Good” and had a breather.

She straddled me for a delightful and dangerous pussy-slide. It sounded like she was really enjoying it as she rubbed her clit up and down my shaft and we enjoyed some DFKing. She asked whether I wanted to fuck but I said “Not yet” and got her lie on the bed and went down for some DATY.

This was great as she has a lovely pussy and she was really wet.

I inserted a digit and gently finger-fucked her while licking her clit. Again she was moaning and quivering.

I then lay down and she sucked me a bit more before I had to ask her to get a condom. As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she shook her head and said she didn’t like that - fair enough. No lube was used as she straddled me for some very intense and passionate cow-girl.

Sometimes she was upright, and I massaged her clit with my thumb and played with her tits, and other times she was leaning forward and we had some more DFKing.
I also put a finger in her mouth and she enthusiastically sucked on it which was extremely enjoyable.

I suggested that I fuck her and we switched to the mish.

Christine wrapped her long legs around me and urged me on. I was close to cumming but I didn’t want to do so yet so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was very good, looking down and also admiring the view in the side-on mirror. At times I just stood still and Christine rocked back and forth on my cock.

We reverted to the mish and I gradually went faster. It took me quite a time to cum but I really went for it before squirting and collapsing on the bed exhausted.

Christine tidied me up and she had a quick shower before kneeling beside me on the bed while we had a nice chat.

She really is a lovely and friendly lady with quite good English and is a delight to talk with.

She said she was from Shanghai and had been in Australia for three years. She used to work in a restaurant but has been at 142, her only shop, for about four months. She works Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

We were now over time but there was no rush to get rid of me and I had to point to the clock and say I had to shower.

We dressed and Christine putting on her work clothes – a short, tight and very sexy Chinese-style dress over a tiny g-string.

We then sat on the bed and chatted some more and I showed her some photos on my phone. Eventually and reluctantly I had to leave.

I said hello to the always effervescent and lovely Judy on the way out (must see her again) and met Amanda before thanking Cherry and stumbling up the hill back to my car.

A great session with a delightful lady.