Phone : 8798 3358

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie

Size/shape : Quite pretty, good slim figure, C/D-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - well worth it

My experience/comments : Went to another shop first but as I was approaching the carpark two cars entered ahead of me and the car park already had several cars in it so I decided to leave that for another day and continue on to Plan B – 102 Liverpool.

I’d read a good review of Bella (thanks Mr Khadji) so I called and booked her.

Was met by a young lad who showed me to a room which was being prepared by Emily (the Owner). We enjoyed some mutual flirting and a bit of a grope and she said that Bella would be a few minutes yet as she had only just been woken up.

I showered and Bella arrived. She was a bit sleepy at first but she soon warmed up and was bubbly for the rest of the session.

She is quite pretty with wild and wavy long hair (must have been a cracker 20 years ago) and was wearing a pink t-shirt and white shorts and nothing else.

She stripped for a quick shower and I admired her good, slim figure with nice C/D-cups and a tight little bum. She was fully shaved.

She joined me on the bed and knelt next to me for a catbath before moving to between my legs and asked whether I wanted a condom suck – “No condom, please” – so she wiped me down and started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, good use of her hands and she went pretty deep. And the only interruptions were a couple of brief tissue-breaks and some time spent licking my balls.

I enjoyed this for a good while before asking for some 69. This was good as she was soon gently moaning and rocking back and forth on my tongue but she then stopped sucking me and just stroked my cock. I was soon close to cumming so I had to get her to dismount.

Bella asked whether I wanted to fuck but I asked for some more BJ and then got her to lie down for some DATY.

I was able to give her a good finger-fucking while I licked her and she was soon dripping wet. Her moaning and squirming increased in intensity before she pushed my head away. She might have cum but I’m not sure.

After a bit more BJ I asked her to get a condom. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she asked for a $50 tip.

Lube was applied and she straddle me and squeezed me in (she was nice and tight) for some Asian-style cowgirl. At first Bella kept her hand around the base of my shaft but thankfully she soon removed it and rode me well until she tired.

Bella suggested I stand at the foot of the bed for some doggie which was very good as she has a slim waist and a nice little bum.

She was getting quite loud and moving in rhythm as I gradually went faster. When she stretched her hand back between her legs to tickle my balls I could no longer hold back and squirted into the dom.

I was knackered and I collapsed onto the bed for the tidy-up.

Bella took a quick shower and sat beside me for a chat.

She said she was from near Taipei and has been here for nearly three years, currently working at 102 every day.

I discovered that a couple of years ago she worked at 280 Hornsby (as Jessica) and we reminisced about the owner Annie (the HJ Queen) and various other girls that we both knew.

Eventually I had to say it was time to shower, dress and depart and I gave Emily some positive feedback on my way out (and made a proposition which earned me a playful slap).