Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, partial CIM

Size/shape : Petite, A-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : A decent GFE session - just what I wanted and needed

My experience/comments : My first punt for four weeks after some minor surgery and I chose to go to a place where I know the Mamasan well and she’d understand about me turning up with bandages on a couple of parts of my body.

Rita said she had a new girl called Chloe from Korea so I decided to try her.

Chloe was waiting when I arrived so I paid Rita and stripped and washed while Chloe readied the room.

As is often the case with new girls, she was uncertain about where things were etc and even had to call the other Korean girl working today, Kira, to get some condoms off her.

Chloe is short and slim with A-cups and she was fully shaved.

I lay on the bed and Chloe knelt over me to lick my nipples and stroke my cock.

She moved down to between my legs and was making some ominous comments about the size of my cock, comparing it to her forearm.

She then started a good BBBJ – no teeth, plenty of saliva, good hand-action and she tried to go deep but it was slightly erratic at times.

I lay back and enjoyed this for a good while before suggesting some 69 and she moved round.

Chloe reacted immediately – twitching and squirming and moaning and she soon came and pulled away for a breather.

She asked whether I wanted to fuck but I wanted some more BJ.

After another comment about my size I picked up her phone which was on the bed and got her to unlock it and I took some photos of her holding my cock – she can send them to her friends!!

We still had plenty of time so I got Chloe to lie down for some DATY and she was soon going off again as I finger-fucked her at the same time.

After she came again I knelt by her head for some more BJ before lying down and asking her to get a condom. I usually ask whether I can cum in the girl’s mouth but Chloe’s English is almost zero so I didn’t bother.

Lube was applied and Chloe climbed aboard Asian-style cowgirl but she was incredibly tight and really struggled to squeeze me in. She gave it a good go and rode me for a while but she was clearly uncomfortable so after a while said “You suck, I cum”. Chloe asked whether I was happy and I said I was and she removed the condom and sucked me again.

It was a combination of BJ and HJ and when I came some went in her mouth but it wasn’t a full-on CIM ending.

Chloe tidied me up and took a shower before giving me a light massage.

She said she has been in Australia for less than a year (10 months) but that was the extent of our conversation.

There was no rush to get rid of me but I decided to wash and dress and depart, having a quick chat with Rita on the way out.