Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://102liverpool.com/

Phone : 8798 3358 or 0433 893 732

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $90 - 30min

Extras Cost : 0

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, CFS

Size/shape : Milfy, B Cups, Long hair, Light Bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes (sorta)

My experience/comments : So was heading in to see one of the other new ladies who got extended, and was offered Nancy being new as well, she wasn't on the roster for the day. I agreed, into the room paid for the time and headed to the shower while she got ready. She was friendly from the outset, helping dry me down, some standing cuddling, licking my nipples, etc. I moved us to the bed and was sitting on the end, she sat on the floor and started an ok BBBJ, lots of attention to my balls as well, so a good start, I stood up so I could use the mirror for a better view and she continued her ministrations. All going well, I was ready to change up the action, so on with the dom and she moved onto the edge of the bed adding some lube, before starting with standing Mish.

I got into my pumping rhythm then moved us onto the bed and a moments pause as I noticed a a bad smell, sadly she had some rather strong halitosis, it was enough to through me off my guard, and everything was ok until that moment, so I quickly moved us in Doggie. I don't normally like Doggy to finish in, but stayed there a while before getting her to hop on for some CG action, any position to make sure I was out of gaseous range. I was on a mission to get my cum away regardless, CG then moved into some more standing Mish, but there was still a slight affect, so I got her to move to her side for some standing side saddle and that was just right to fill the bag. She seemed like a nice lady, the session was fine apart from the smell, it wasn't the normal nicotine or food odor, definitely halitosis level, not sure if it was just today.