Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 2/11/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.hornsby142.com.au

Phone : 9482 9456

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice curvy figure (certainly not fat), lovely D-cups, cute butt, good legs, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK/Taiwanese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, FIA, DATY, FIV, reverse cow-girl, spooning, mish, doggie, anal, CIM (and she took some photos)

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - an excellent full-on session with a lady who will be well-known to many forum members

My experience/comments : Let me first make it clear that this is not the Apple who worked at 142 a year ago (aka Orange at 64 and, I think, Kelly’s).

I called the day before to book one girl but Vicky told me she was busy until 5pm so I booked Apple (having checked, because I like to see different girls, that it was not last’s year’s Apple).

Arrived and was told off by Mina for not visiting enough. I paid and was led to the end room downstairs. “Monica’s room” I said.

Apple was ready and waiting – I was her first customer of the day, but it was still morning.

As soon as I saw her I said “I know you”.

Apple did a little dance in front of me, turned round and ground her arse against my groin, stuck her tongue out and emitted an unmistakable dirty laugh.

“You’re Tina from Roseville Rose” I said. (I’d seen her there a couple of times but she hasn’t worked there for quite a while but she still works at 24 Liverpool on Sundays as Tina).

She was wearing a very short mini-skirt and a revealing low-cut top and was immediately very playful. (BTW - unusually for 142, the current photo on their website is not of Apple but it's a close representation, but without the small mole on the inside of her left tit).

I started to strip and, as a result of my recollections of my previous sessions with her, I was immediately rock hard.

When I took off my underpants Apple said “Beautiful cock” and grabbed her phone and took a couple of photos of it.

I showered and she readied the room and stripped.

She has a pretty face and a fine curvy figure (certainly not fat), lovely D-cups, a shapely butt, good legs and an untamed, but not too hairy, bush. For a girl that has been around for a good while, she is in fine shape.

Onto the bed and Apple was immediately kneeling between my legs giving me an excellent BBBJ. She makes great eye-contact, has lovely tongue-action and uses lots of saliva. There were very few tissue breaks but she is very slightly toothy.

I propped myself up on my elbows to watch the action and to admire her arse in the mirror at the foot of the bed.

I reminded her that when I’d first seen her, while she was sucking me like that, she’d looked up and said “You fuck me then cum in my mouth”. In my review at the time I described them as “Surely the best eight words in the English language”.

Apple started to lightly finger my arsehole and, when I moaned appreciatively, she grabbed a condom, put it on her finger and jammed it up my arse.

All too soon I had to get her to stop and move round for some 69.

She was immediately responsive and, after licking her for a while, I briefly rimmed her and stuck my finger up her arsehole. She was soon twitching and moaning “I cum, I cum”.

A bit later she said she’d cum again and dismounted.

I got her to lie down and I headed south for some DATY.

I also slipped a finger in her pussy, she was dripping wet, and after a while she reach down to remove my finger and guided it up her back passage again.

She was continuously “talking dirty” while I licked her – she is a real potty mouth.

After she’d said “I cum” for a third time I lay down and asked her to suck me some more.

When Apple was back between my legs and blowing me I grabbed her phone and asked her to unlock it and I took a couple more photos of her at work as she looked up at me.

She said she’d keep them and look at them when she wanted to get horny.

She also looked up at me and said, once again, “You fuck me then cum in my mouth”. Heaven.

Time to fuck and I asked her to get a condom.

We started with some reverse cow-girl and she bent right forward and I propped myself up on my elbows to admire the lovely view as she rode me. Once again my thumb found its way up her arsehole.

Apple then leant back so she was lying, on her back, on top of me. With my left hand I played with her left tit while my right hand was rubbing her clit.

Again she was saying “I cum, I cum” – I was happy to believe her.

I rolled her over onto her side for some spooning and then we switched to the mish.

We had some more LFKing and I asked whether I could cum on her face but she said just in her mouth or on her tits.

I suggested some doggie and this was great with excellent views looking down and in the mirror.

I suggested some anal and Apple said “Too big, but try a little bit”.

She lay on her back and lubed her arsehole, put her legs on my shoulders and guided me in. It was really tight and I could only get in a couple of inches.

After a while of gentle anal fucking Apple asked me to stop and, after a brief wipe of the condom, guided me back into her pussy.

Time was moving on so I withdrew, removed the condom and knelt by Apple’s head as she sucked me again. It didn’t take long.

I lay on the bed and Apple showered before suggesting a massage. I just got her to lie next to me and was had a brief chat.

We were now over time and I had to point to clock and say I had to shower.

I dressed and we had a final hug and kiss before I stumbled along the corridor and had a quick chat with Mina on the way out.

Excellent session with a very accommodating lady.