Person's Name : Iris

Establishment : 161 Chatswood

Month/Year of Visit : September 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.161chatswood.com.au/ 161 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood, NSW

Phone : 0451 206 009

Hours of Business : 10am to 10pm

Rates : $130 for 60m

Extras Cost : No extras

Services Provided This Session : NHJ

Size/shape : Average, small belly

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Ok, about the most average experience possible.

My experience/comments : Finally had the chance to check this place out. Not too many massage places are open until 10pm so its good this is available. Upon going upstairs the first thing immediately noticeable is there is no reception so I had to undertake the high risk task of poking my head into rooms to see if anyone was there (only if the door was already wide open of course!). Luckily I found the mamasan who asked how long I would like to stay. I said 1 hour. Given the price I assumed this included HJ.

Was shown a nice room, decent lightning and it had a shower. This was good to see, although I did not need to take a shower. Iris comes in shortly after. Part 1 was reasonable as Iris was attentive to whether I wanted a soft or hard massage but otherwise quite uneventful. No teasing involved. On the flip, Iris offered CBJ for an extra $50. I declined because those never quite do it for me. Iris then started a rather mechanical NHJ. While this occurred she also began to kiss my chest. It took about 10 mins but I eventually finished. Her hand technique and pace never changed throughout the session so it was actually a bit boring. Afterwards I got dressed and left.