Person's Name : Darin

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 22/2/18

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, nice slim, but still shapely, figure, A/B-cups, nice arse, good legs, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, CG, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - friendly, chatty girl, good service

My experience/comments : Booked Darin yesterday via text. I’d seen Darin in reception the day before and she seemed playful and looked promising.

Arrived and was greeted by Vicky and soon joined by Darin and led to Room 11.

I had to check it was the girl I’d seen a couple of days earlier as she’d changed her hairstyle.

Darin was immediately friendly and chatty – her English is very good. She has quite a pretty face and was wearing a red bra and knickers and has large tattoos on her back (left shoulder and lower back. She also had a gold stud in her belly-button.

I stripped and showered while Darin readied the room.

I lay on the bed and she joined me, giving me a good catbath before setting to work on my balls and cock.

It was a very good BBBJ, although it did start a bit energetically for me – I prefer a slow and sensual start. But she used plenty of saliva and had good tongue- and hand-action, with no interruptions. And she likes to talk dirty and she used some lube as well.

I got her to remove her bra and panties. She has a slim but still shapely figure with A/B-cups, good legs and a closely trimmed bush.

Darin said “Do you want to lick me?” and when I nodded more lube was applied and she moved round for some very good 69.

She eventually stopped sucking me and sat upright on my face. She started to get more vocal and I suggested she turn around to sit on my face so I could lick her properly.
However, I couldn’t get the position quite right for this as Darin was kneeling over me on one knee, so I suggested she lie down and I went down for some DATY.

It took a while but Darin eventually warmed up and got quite vocal and was quivering as if she was enjoying it. She was very wet and was holding her legs in the air to give me better access. I also spent some time just vigorously rubbing her clit.

Her orgasms seemed to come in waves rather than the Big O followed by the need for a rest like for some girls.

This went on for a good while but eventually I got her to suck me some more before suggesting she got a condom.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she shook her head and said “Not good” – fair enough.

She applied some lube and we started with some cowgirl. It was a squeeze at first but she took it well.

I moved my head to one side so I could watch her ride me in the mirror at the foot of the bed. I also reached round and fingered her arse with a bit of gentle insertion.

I suggested I go on top and we moved round. This was also good as she was making all the right noises with some dirty talk thrown in.

I was too close to cumming so I suggested some doggie and I stood by the bed so the mirror at the foot of the bed was side-on. The bed here is not too high and Darin grabbed both pillows and put them under her hips and applied more lube.

This was great – she has a shapely bum, and she was getting quite vocal and the views in the mirror, and looking down, were brilliant.

I gently inserted a thumb up her arse and she pushed my hand away but then applied some lube to her arse so I went back up there. I fully jammed in my thumb, and Darin seemed to enjoy it, so I asked about anal. She said “No, finger OK but not cock”.

Without an option of CIM I just increased the tempo and eventually squirted into the dom.

We collapsed on the bed and Darin tidied me up.

She suggested a massage but I asked her to lie next to me so we could have a chat in the few remaining minutes.

She showed me the different types of lube she was experimenting with – peppermint flavoured and water melon flavoured – and asked my opinion. They were good (although the water melon on was a bit sweet) and I suggested she try coconut oil (Anna, the ABV at 64, had used that with me and it was great).

Darin said she was from Bangkok and has been here two years. I complimented her on her English and she said she went to college.

I asked which days she works at 142 and she told me said she also works at 105 Pymble as Cindy about three days a week (but don’t tell Lily as Lily wants her to work there more often). Darin kept telling me to come and see her at 105 before Monday as she is then going back to Thailand for a month or so.

Very good session with a friendly and chatty girl.