Person's Name : Lucy

Establishment : 271 marrickville rd (vixens)

Date of Visit : Jan 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 271 marrickville road. Marrickville

Phone : 95642872

Hours of Business : 24 hrs

Rates : 90/ 30 mins daytime special

Size/shape : not tight but slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : very poor fs and cbj

Value for money/recommend? : no. But worth a shot with another girl

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Home alone and horny in Jan. It was a Thursday and around 2pm.

Tried 271 parked in the side street near liquor land and walked up the back lane... weird I remembered a back entrance.. anyway back onto marrickville road and walked down and a quick turn into the doorway and brisk walk up the stairs to ring the bell.

Was greeted at the door by a mid 20s slim tall hot Asian girl and thought it would be a great punt...

She showed me to a room and showed me 2 girls... Lucy is who I picked as the other was very chubby... wish i could have picked the receptionist...

Into the room and showered and then onto the bed. Lucy didn't do any sensual stuff just reached for a dom and slid it on my soft cock and proceeded to suck me... she didn't like me touching her tits and so just held her head softly so my hands could ride it up and down as she sucked.. 3 mins into head and she says ok fuck me...

I said just suck more please.. she said her mouth is sore as I am too big... I am not huge.. like 7 inch and she wasn't even going down too far... just more sucking the head and jerking with her hands...

I said ok you ride me... she rolled her eyes and said doggy and got on all 4s... applied what seemed tile a whole tub of lube and guided me in...

Her ass was nice at least so I slid into her pussy and spread to look at her ass hole while I fucked her... I say slid in... but pretty much fell inside it was so loose... not even an attempt to clench her pussy to make it feel anything special...

Anyway I just pounded away alternating between picturing the receptionists face and pretending it was her
.. wish Lucy would have shut up as her fake moans and baby so big cock was annoying...

Finished up and she took the dom off and wiped my cock with tissue. Then wrapped the head in some and said massage now... I lay down and she started a very poor massage.. she then said too hot to massage.. no good.m too much sweating... I asked for aircon and she said broken.. i just said don't worry. I will shower. I got in as she got dressed and left as soon as i was dressed...

As i was leaving and got into my car i realised as I drove past the kebab shop at the bottom of marrickville road that it was 143 marrickville with the rear entrance...

Will try again but going.to speak to receptionist before and explain how bad the last time was...

Who knows... maybe I will get lucky and she will offer her services... but alas I do believe that's just an optimistic dream...

Posted about receptionist at 46 sydenham being sexy in the review of there... but she is sexy in a cute kind of I know why u r here and I am gonna get uh a good girl... where as the one at 271 is like a hot unicorn student I would passionately fuck if I had the chance... I wonder if its rude to ask "hey, do you only do reception or can I book you sometime" any thoughts?

Thanks for reading guys...