Thread: Alice

Bronze Member

Default Alice

Person's Name : Alice

Establishment : 161 Chatswood

Month/Year of Visit : January 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 161 Victoria Road Chatswood

Phone : 0451 206 009

Hours of Business : 10-10 and 3am some days.

Rates : $145/hr

Extras Cost : $150

Services Provided This Session :FS, massage

Size/shape : 168cm, curvy, great body, Long black tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand

Value for money/recommend? : She is experienced

My experience:

I thought Alice looked so beautiful in the photo especially the my other two visit at this same shop both experience girl with white skin. so I make a booking and proceed for an hour.

The price has been increased to $145 per hour but I did not mind the price increase and still proceeding.

The room room which had a shower.

Noted that if you choose 1 hour session, the first 40 minutes will be the massage of your back, net and leg. only the rest of 20 minutes when you turn around are for fun and play. The blow job will be with condom and the room light will be darker. The benefit of Erotic massage is that they use one-off paper type of linen for each guest and the safety standard are higher than the other shop I visited.

Alice has a beautiful face, which matching the photo.

She is tall as 168cm.

She offers a CBJ and FS option . I went to full service and paid her $150 extra cash so total cost for this 1 hour is $295.

There's no kiss allow on lips and not allow kiss on pussy.

Pro:
    1. Very easy to find parking here.
    2. She hold my hand to touch her during blow job and she knew how to guide you through.
    3. Massage was strong and professional

Con:
    1. I did not like her skin as tanned, which means the white silky skin photo on the website is not exactly reflecting the truth. If you are new to this game, when you read this review, you will get the gold tip: Ask the receptionist if the girl skin is white or tanned. From this experience, I always asked and the receptionist and shop owner are always helpful to remind me of my choice. However, due to my own lack of experience, I did not ask for this time and the dark color skin and none-sensitive black tits turn me down a lot.
    2. She rushed me to finish when I still have 10 minutes . I followed her advise to speed up but later found out there is an alarm later to remind us of 5 minutes shower. we finished way early. I like to hear advice of how you guys control the timing to finish.

Overall speaking, this is still a good experience 7 out of 10 and I have improved my communication skill that always ask for a few more questions before booking.

Final advice: Book a girl is actually better than choose a girl at the line up because the top girls are very busy at this shop, you will unlikely to choose a suitable one on line up if you are ask picky as me. I will share my experience of other girls at the next post.

Quote Originally Posted by cooln View Post

Size/shape : Long black tits
    I'm going to assume that this is a bad translation