142 - Getting Ready
>

Thread: 142 - Getting Ready

Default 142 - Getting Ready

Hello Dear Fellow Punters...How are you all doing? Have managed just one punt since lockdown, with the gorgeous TS Nadia Bandaw in Sydney. Scratched a few itches, in more ways than one. Anyway, was in the laneway behind 142 and saw the back door open. Curiosity got the better of me, thinking I could sneak one in. Only to see a couple of utes with tradies, going hell for leather with some kind of construction. Did not get a great look, but it looks like Mina, is using the time to spruce up 142. Cannot wait to see it Mina. And I will be there, first in queue, if I can beat off ChilliSause, when it opens. The Steed...Over & Out
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Youll have to beat me out of the wAy with a big stick too matey.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

The shop is not permitted to open either as a massage or brothel..

EG mentioned the DA previously that it is a full DA as SOP.. so it closed..

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what...do-under-rules

Strip clubs and SOP remain closed..

Sorry to be a grinch of bad news..

Fines and penalties apply and seeing the legacy of previous earlier sensationalism news regarding the place.. would more trouble be warranted.... just saying..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall

Silver Member

Ditto what Andrew Blake said... be very careful. Just because you may be able too ... does not mean that you should...
    Another week and you can get a massage without the fear of a $1000 fine...

Quote Originally Posted by exmelpunter View Post
    Youll have to beat me out of the wAy with a big stick too matey.
    So I am thinking like the Boxing Day sales.
    A rush for the door when they open.
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

So..I bags the first place in the Q, followed by Chiili & then EMP?
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Depends which girls mina gets to front up on the first day. Theyre going to need to be on their A game, its going to be like mating day at the zoo in there.

Its a safe bet.
    And probably for all shops.
    When the shops open.
    All the girls are going to Be hammered by the customers for the first few days.

Silver Member

Have to agree that there is a pent up demand out there that needs satisfaction. I keep a casual contact with some girls via WeChat and a couple of managers via phone and I am advising them to be ready with the girls and their shops when things get going again. It's like when you have an addiction to smokes or grog and you give it up and one of your mates gets you back onto it and then you go hard to make up for lost time. Also some privates are out there and anyone who has seen them will know we have to pay a premium now and it makes you think that the supermarket model of the Asian shops is pretty good value for those lovely girls.

Haha dont get too excited about those renos. Council has told mina to put the laundry back indoors. It cant be in the shack she built in the car park. So my guess is it will have to take up at least one of the rooms upstairs. At least the girls wont have to do the walk of shame into the caroark dressed in their undies carrying a basket full of towels and sheets any more.

Quote Originally Posted by exmelpunter View Post
    At least the girls wont have to do the walk of shame into the caroark dressed in their undies carrying a basket full of towels and sheets any more.
    I bet the blokes in all the nearby panel-beaters are disappointed.

Hopefully Mina will have to get rid of that cupboard upstairs that was used as a bedroom. (Room 2, I think. Chilli - you'd know, it was the one that your favourite Jennifer used to occupy.)

NB

Quote Originally Posted by Newboy View Post
    I bet the blokes in all the nearby panel-beaters are disappointed.

Hopefully Mina will have to get rid of that cupboard upstairs that was used as a bedroom. (Room 2, I think. Chilli - you'd know, it was the one that your favourite Jennifer used to occupy.)
    Hi NB

Yes
    Your spot on
    Room 2, wouldn’t even call it a room
    But does Yomi loose room 1 if the laundry goes back up stairs ????

Quote Originally Posted by Chillisause View Post
    But does Yomi loose room 1 if the laundry goes back up stairs ????
    I'm sure Mina will always find a room for Yomi.

NB