Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : November 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Slimish figure, natural D-cups, shaved (but stubbly today)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Not a PYT but good service and good VFM

My experience/comments : I had booked Mona last Monday but got a last minute call from Rita saying her period had started so I waited a week.

Mona was soon ready and Rita showed me to the room. Mona was wearing a short and tight black dress which showed off a promising rack. She was immediately engaging, hugging and kissing me. She grabbed my cock so I pulled it out for her to play with.

She helped me strip and I showered. Mona squatted in front of me to dry my legs and then started sucking me.

I then lay down and Mona stripped and joined me on the bed.

She has a slimish figure with just a little bit of a tummy. She has natural D-cups, a tattoo and was shaved but a bit stubbly.

Mona kissed me some more and lightly massaged my legs before rubbing her tits over my torso and groin.

She then resumed her very good BBBJ – no teeth, plenty of saliva, no interruptions and starting nice and slowly before upping the tempo.

I suggested some 69 and Mona moved round.

This was good as Mona was soon moaning and she said she’d cum (maybe true). I also had some FIV.

She then dismounted and continued sucking me while lying beside me with one knee in the air so I finger-fucked her some more.

Eventually I said “We fuck” and as she dressed me she said I could later cum in her mouth.

Lube was applied and Mona climbed aboard for some Asian-style cowgirl (she was reasonably tight). This felt very good as she rode me well and said she was “Happy” and she’d cum again (again, maybe).

When she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was very good as she spread her knees wide to be just at the right height and stretched a hand back between her legs to play with my balls. I fingered her arsehole but no insertion was allowed.

I kept slowing down to prolong the enjoyment but eventually I was too close to cumming so I withdrew. Mona removed the condom and lay in front of me to suck me some more and it wasn’t long before I came in her mouth. She spat in a tissue and then sucked me again to clean me off.

I lay on the bed and Mona took a shower before returning to the bed for chat while she gave me a light massage.

She said she was from Shanghai and has been in Australia for two months. Mona works at 90 Sundays and Mondays and said something about working elsewhere but her English is poor and I couldn’t work out where.

Time was up and I showered, dressed and departed, having a chat with Rita before I left.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Mona

Month/Year of Visit : December 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, DATY, Cowgirl.

Size/shape : Slim figure, natural D-cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : VFM

My experience/comments :

First time here and chose Mona. Into the front room, quick shower and Mona returns. A little inconvenience as being a warm day we couldn't get the AC working. Had to change rooms before the fun began.
    Started off with a little feeling up of each other and I enjoyed playing with her nice natural boobs and sucking on her nipples. This soon turned into Mona working her way down and commencing a wonderful BBBJ. She is definitely good at her art. We swapped for some 69 for a while before I laid her on her back and continued with some DATY. Continued this for a while as she obviously was enjoying as she kept her hands on my head to keep me there. Eventually she shuddered and pushed my head back before asking if I wanted to fuck. Moved back to laying on my back and Mona commenced more BBBG until I was hard again then slipping the covers on and hopping on for some CG. She leaned forward as well to allow my tongue on to her nipples. Swapped over and finished in mish.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Mona

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 2023 - on a Tuesday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :http://www.artarmon90.com.au/

Phone :0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $100 for 30 mins

Extras Cost : none asked or offered

Services Provided This Session : CFS, BBBJ, CIM

Size/shape : Some tummy fat , nice C/D boobs, not alot of curves

Nationality or Ethnicity : PRC

Value for money/recommend? : Yes ...A good dirty fuck for when you want to fuck a willing MILF! Once may be enough for me

Rita must have been away as "Mr. personality" Papasan greeted me at the door and we took the long long slow slow walk down the front to Mona's room.
    Mona was friendly and thanked me for booking her, note her jinglish is not very good but I am definitely not going to $100 shops to find an intellectual companion! )
    After my shower she stripped to reveal some nice C/D tits but not a toned body. I sat on the edge of the bed and she started a cat bath on my chest which soon developed into her going to work on my balls and cock with her hungry tongue. This was pretty good and after giving her boobs a nice licking which she seemed to enjoy, I laid down on the bed.
    Mona then got between my legs and started licking my balls and a little bit lower at times (not rimming) . This was quite good although once she took my member in her mouth I found her a bit toothy at times. Once I pointed this out she was better. I got her to spin around so I could play with her pussy whilst she licked and sucked by now throbbing cock!. She was soon very wet with my fingers stimulating her clit and at various points she had to stop sucking as she was clearly very horny and about to orgasm!! With my encouragement and her hand directing mine she came a couple of times !!!! (pretty sure this was not fake, as her face was very flushed afterwards) Next we dommed up and she fucked me in CG, RCG and finally doggie...she came again (she said) in CG! Whilst in doggie I ventured a finger onto her starfish, but she quickly swiped it away! I lay back down and told her I wanted to come in her mouth. (OK she says!)
    Mona removed the protection and with the aid of some nice hand work and her mouth it wasn't long till I unloaded 3 days of stored up cum in her GOB!!! She got up and jumped in the shower after spitting in a tissue. As I said above, not a PYT but gives you a run for the $$$ - If you enjoy a MILFY fuck she could be the right thing for you!

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)