Phone : Refer Above

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $160 for 60 mins

Size/shape : Petite Size 6, Long Legs, A Cups, Very Pretty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, french kiss">DFK, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Indeed

My experience/comments :

Have seen Dior twice in the last week after Newboy's & EMP's recommendation, She is gorgeous, very pretty, love her pink lingerie and the school girl glasses. Great GFE and companionship for the 30mins I spent for my first experience and the second was an hour (it's not often I book an hour, so that says something about her).

She jumped into the shower with me, and gave me a good clean. No problem dropping to her knees for a BBBJ in the shower, and taking mouthfuls of warm water and engulfing my cock. Delicious..

On to the bed for a great cat bath, gently, licking and biting my nipples and playing with my balls. Loved it. Good BBBJ, although a bit of tissue use. Can live with that.

DATY was superb. She loves it. I must have spent 20mins between her legs, nibbling, licking & dining. Suggested she may think of going bald, as she has a full growth. Her legs were wide apart, she had her hands on my head, pushing my head into her pussy. She had no problem with my two fingers into her vagina and licking her at the same time, and boy O boy, was she wet. I could have kept going as she made no move to push me away.

I had to drag myself away so I could fuck her. Doggie first, with her face and boob flat on the bed and her arse high up. I straddled her with both my feet on the bed and fucked her. All the time watching myself in the mirror.

Had to flip her over and slid into her missionary. This was stunning, kissing her and looking into her eyes with glasses. All the time, she was sucking my nipples. As she is so petite, it was easy manoeuvring her legs any which way. As I got close, she kept urging me on, until I shot load after load, with her saying,,,,Yes Baby.

Whew, could barely roll off her, he cleant me up and then started doing some yoga poses on the bed. Hot! If I wasn't spent, I could have mounted her again.

Love this girl and will be back to see her again. The Steed...Over & Out
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too.

Silver Member

Looking at google maps, this place looks like a Melbourne rnt. A little box shop, difference here is, you get the works.