Julie
>

Thread: Julie

Silver Member

Default Julie

Person's Name : Julie / Julia

Establishment : Hunter Hunnies

Date of Visit : Sep 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 142 George St, Hornsby - https://hunterhunnie.com.au/

Phone : 02 9482 9456

Hours of Business : 24 Hours

Rates : 200/45 min

Size/shape : Tall, long legs,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Italian

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : YES & YES

My experience/comments :

Sometimes driving a fare distance is worth it when you have an appointment time and a high level of confidence everything will go according to plan. There's a couple of inner city shops that I now find it really difficult to get a suitable time at. Its as though you need to set aside three hours of your day to get and attend a 45 min booking.

Anyway I was able to book a time with Julia via this shops WeChat. I headed out there early to make sure I left myself time to park etc.

First time at this shop and the lovely receptionist knew of my booking and asked me to take a seat as Julia will be ready in a "one minute". Then I got the all clear and headed to Julia's room and knocked.

She opened the door and there stood a tall, Italian brunette in a lace number. A babe. Someone mentioned a resemblance to Amy Winehouse. I tend to agree.

Anyway, pleasantries exchanged. Shower and onto the bed. She is a sexy babe. Beautiful eye contact, kissing, grinding. WOW

What followed was some pretty energetic pumping and she encourages you to go harder. All with unwavering eye contact kissing, pounding, more kissing.

Those that know her, know she is a babe. Leggy. athletic, sexy as hell.

It might be a trek for some but you wont regret it.

Hunter Hunnies is clean and well run. Credit to them also.

Recommended.

p.s Re: Unpublished reviews. Sharing is caring.

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Julia

Establishment : Hunter Hunnies

Date of Visit : October 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 142 George St, Hornsby - https://hunterhunnie.com.au/

Phone :02 9482 9456

Hours of Business : 24 hours

Rates : $150/30min

Size/shape : Atheltic, Olive skin with most amazing perky C-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Italian

Services Provided : FS,CBJ,DATY

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments : Julia has been on my radar for a while after I have seen her in MAC while back. Those tables in the city massage shops are often inconvenient for the extra services so it was time to see her in a FS shop. Anyway, happened to be near the area that day and saw Julia was rostered on.Texted via wechat and booked her for 30 mins on weekday night. This was my first time in this shop. Looked decent and clean. Welcomed by the pappasan and was asked to wait for 5 mins until Julia was ready. I walked into the room and she was waiting for me with a black sexy lingerie. I get the Amy Winehouse reference probs because of her makeup but she is way prettier. Not too skinny or muscular but toned and natural. She did not remember me from before which is fair enough. After shower we had some chit chat and then I hugged her beautiful body and started exploring. A bit of sensual kissing on to DATY and I was throbbing hard. Got some amazing CBJ with a bit of 69 and could not resist to be insider her. Agree with my fellow punter that she likes a good pumping and she has a good stamina. I don't think I could keep up for too long and finished in the bag. Will definitely repeat!

Silver Member

Great review. Was BBBJ on the menu? Also does she DFK?

Bronze Member

I didn't ask for BBBJ but it was when I saw her before at MAC. Was more LFK>DFK