Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Refer Above

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $90 for 30min

Size/shape : Petite Size 5, B-Cup Bolt-Ons, Tight Body, Trimmed Bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes For Me

My experience/comments :

Actually booked Mimi, but when I turned up, she was running late. Slim pickings as only Pink was available, but I struck luck.

Now this girl has a real tight body and is gorgeous. Lovely long hair, long legs, wearing a see through skirt and stilettos. A gorgeous colourful tattoo on her tight & taut stomach.

She was very friendly, playing music and making light conversation. Showered and onto the couch.

On my lap, with LFK turning into french kiss">DFK. Moving down, licking and biting my nipples, and then slid down. Used a condom. I asked for BBBJ, but not this time. It was a a good CBJ, with Pink taking it as deep as she could.

Was bursting now, so lay her down on the bed, missionary, and slid into her, ever so effortlessly. All the while, she was moaning gently.

Held her tight and contorted her legs, every which way (she is so petite that this was possible). Lots of french kiss">DFK and kept slowing down and speeding up. I wish I could have held off longer.

Alas...I could not and unloaded with much gusto. Lay on top of her for a good couple of minutes, kissing and enjoying the after glow. She stayed under me, reciprocating. It felt so good.

If she is working today, I will go back and this time for an hour. I want more of Pink.

The Steed...Over & Out
    In Love With Dillion Harper

Cannot get enough of Pink. Have seen her twice since the above review. CBJ has given way to BBBJ. The french kiss">DFK has gotten even deeper. The way she responds to my thrusts have become more sensual. Pink sits on my face and grinds her perfect outies all over my face. She spreads her legs wider allowing me really deep access. Will be seeing her again as I am hoping she will gradually warm up to anal & CIM. Good example of treating these lovely women with care & respect and having them reciprocate.

The Steed..Over & Out
    In Love With Dillion Harper