Phone : 8798 3358 or 0433 893 732

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $160/60min

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : dfk, daty, bbbj, cfs

Size/shape : pretty face, curvy milf, soft C Cup breasts, trimmed pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Korean mix

Value for money/recommend? : Good value/Average service

My experience/comments : Working my way through some of the additions at 102 during December, new Alice was recommended. She’s a cute curvy milf with a cheerful attitude. Please note she is different to the Alice appearing on the roster in May23.

Off to the room for a standard 1 hour session. Shower separately and recline to enjoy Alice’s generous curves with some intro kisses and cuddles. Alice is cute and giggly, enjoys some attention to her nice breasts and strokes my cock in anticipation. She enjoys kissing too, so our session is heading in the gfe direction.

Alice encourages me to relax and enjoy her light catbath as she works her way south for some bbbj and ballwork. It’s pretty good but I move the session along by swapping position and initiating some slow daty. Alice enjoys the attention, spreads her small lippy pussy and responds nicely claiming to cum quietly as she grinds into my tongue.

I’m not so sure of her orgasm but she’s wet and ready so she applies a condom and I slide inside for some tight comfortable mish with some short breaks for more daty.
Alice wants to get on top for some cg and delivers a nice mix of Asian and slow grinding to finish me off and then cuddles down into my chest, keeping me tight inside for some post cum relaxation.

Alice is good company. Nice gfe vibe from a cute Chinese milf. Good vfm.