Phone : As Above

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $220 for 60mins

Size/shape : Short, tight body, B cup.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : CBJ, DATY, FS, Phone Watching

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments :

After the punt with Darin I decided to return to 142 to see Ruby after liking the look of her photo on the website. Well the photo is not her and its not even close.

For a premium price of $220, you would expect a premium service, unfortunately that was not the case.

Into the room and Ruby decides she will have a shower after I have arrived, I undress as she showers. She finishes the shower and then suggests that I have one, which I do whilst she is on her phone. We are close to 10 minutes in and we have each had our own shower. I lay on the bed and there is very little to no connection. It's quiet in the room and she then says that she will put on some music, she grabs her phone to play music and I'm sure she was texting whilst "looking for something to play". We finally start some action and its about the 15 minute mark.

Ruby grabs a dom and tries to slide it onto my limp dick. I'm not in the least bit aroused enough to get hard at this stage. I tell her that we have an hour so lets take our time and get some connection going. She is not really concerned. Ruby yanks my cock but nothing is doing. I suggest some DATY and despite her being hesitant she says OK but I can hear the reluctance in her agreement. Anyway we position into 69, she has a nice pussy and tastes quite good. After no more than a few minutes she says you need to fuck me and she positions herself into doggy. I stand and fuck and she has a nice tight pussy, her lips are pulling back on my cock as I'm fucking her and I decide to just enjoy myself and go with it. She acts like she is cumming after about 2 minutes of being fucked and then she is telling me cum for me baby. Your my Superman, and a few other words of encouragement. We were less than 25 minutes in.

I ask for her to move into CG, she is reluctant. I ask if there is a problem and her answer was priceless, and I quote "I don't know how to ride a cock". She gets on anyway and literally sits there. It's a waste of time and I say what position do you like then? She suggests doggy and I say nah lets try mish and she moves onto her back. I get on top and she is total starfish with the legs pulled up. I'm struggling for stimulation so I go in for some kissing. She turns her head away and says no kissing. We are now still less than 30 minutes of the paid hour into this.

I've never done it before, but I was close to saying let's pull the pin and I'll spend the second 30 minutes with somebody else. But I stupidly didn't, so we go back to doggy, I fuck her hard and think about my session with Darin the week before and blow in the bag. Ruby is in the shower within a minute and had about a 5 minute shower. She comes out and gets onto her phone and even took a phone call whilst totally ignoring me. After a few minutes I say to her, well I guess I'll have a shower then, she says OK. I had a shower, get dressed, and go to leave and she is still on her phone. I walk out and including all the showers it had been a total of 42 minutes.

I decide I'm going to complain. I get downstairs and of course there is nobody at the counter. I wait for a few minutes, nobody arrives to the counter, and I decide fuck it I'm outta here and I leave.

So let's just say that with Ruby YMMV and I'm being as kind as possible all things considered.

Thanks for the review Funland. I had a very similar experience with Ruby last year. Had a conversation with Mina about it; meant to write about it but never got around to it (apologies team). Canít blame the girls for having an off day but they arenít compelled to take customers and she is charging a premium. So, fair enough whinge.

Hi funlsnd. Sorry to hear. I saw ruby last week and it was a pretty solid session. Loves daty, and bbbj is excellent. Not cbj. And no phone play either. Are you sure it was ruby, she had a viet friend in lastcweek calked annie/kimmie. Cbj and a bit starfish. Flat chested. Ruby is skinny and busty with black hair abd a bit annoying with the chat at times. But generally good value.

Silver Member

Hi EMP, yeah mate your description matches her. You are the man for 142, and I probably should have reached out to you for some recommendations before I took matters into my own hands!!!

The phone and the time wasting were the killers for me, girls have bad days, shit happens, that's punting, but if the girl is addicted to her phone then put the bloody thing away. You enjoyed a solid session with her and honestly I'm glad you did, for me though it was more a poor customer service situation, hence I tried to provide a balance review, pointing out the good with the bad.

I'll live my friend and I'll be back for more at 142 but I'll give Ruby a miss, for everybody else YMMV and that's fine with me.

You just gotta shag julia mate