Contact Details/Address/Weblink : hornsby142.com.au

Hours of Business : 1000 to 0200

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Petite but very shapely

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, certainly

My experience/comments :

I have started a new thread for Yomi (as her name is spelt on the 142 website) as previous reviews have referred to Yumi so I'm not certain it's the same girl. But the previous reviews of Yumi make me think it probably is the same girl, so the moderators might want to move this review to one of the existing threads.

Booked that morning for 11:00 and, after a short wait, was led upstairs to be greeted by Yomi, dressed in some black lacy lingerie and black knickers (not a G-string but cut high over the buttocks - don't know what they're called but I like them, especially on a backside like Yomi's).

Yomi is stunning - pretty and petite and very fit. And chatty and cheerful.

I had a quick shower and it was straight into the DFK, nipple licking and stroking and before long she was on her knees on the bed giving me a fantastic BBBJ. Brilliant technique with almost continuous eye-contact and lots of smiles.

I soon lay on my back and Yomi knelt between my legs and continued her fine work. I then propped myself up so I could admire her beautiful backside in the large mirror at the foot of the bed. Plenty of the usual ego-enhancing compliments (I'm starting to believe them!) and gentle FOAMing.

She asked if I wanted to lick her and she nimbly switched round for some 69 while I was still on my back. A bit of fingering her ass and a gentle insertion of a digit up the rear door. She went back to kneeling between my legs for some more BBBJ and, after a fondle of my rear door, she asked whether I wanted her to insert a finger. Previously I've only had this from my GP (a pleasant enough lady) and I didn't particularly enjoy the experience but I thought I'd expand my boundaries and let Yomi have a go. I told her I hadn't had that done before and she lubed up and did it very slowly and gently. OK, but I'm not a big fan - I'm afraid I'll start involuntarily farting after all the lubricant.

Time to dom up and started with some mish. I had to keep it slow because it was so good - lots of compliments, DFK, eye-contact and more gentle FOAMing. Then a bit of doggy but Yomi said she didn't really like it that way, I didn't catch why, so went for the cowgirl. Yomi is fantastic at this - squatting as opposed to kneeling which makes the action and the view much better.

Approaching the 40min mark and I wanted some more BBBJ (I'd asked earlier whether CIM was OK) so she dedommed me and was back kneeling between my legs. When the time was right I stood up, side on to the large mirror, while Yomi squatted in front of me. Perfect combination of mouth, tongue and hand action with plenty of eye-contact and smiles, while I could admire her fit body in the mirror. It didn't take long!

Not sure if she swallowed - she first got tissues and cleaned me up (good customer service) and then eventually wiped her face. I didn't hear her spitting but she might have done so.

Bit of a massage and a lovely chat - no rush to get rid of me - before shower, getting dressed and a reluctant departure. Thank you, Yomi - a perfect session.

On the way down the stairs I encountered another fit looking lass. I asked her name and she said "Summer". That will be another $150 investment some time soon.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Such a pocket rocket she is.. doesn't stop..

Thanks for the read..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat..

Gold Member

anywhere know where lovely Yomi is? Notice she hasnt been on, and really missing her attention to detail.

Quote Originally Posted by jayz0071 View Post
    anywhere know where lovely Yomi is? Notice she hasnt been on, and really missing her attention to detail.
    Yomi returns to work at 142 next week.

She is one of my long term favourites.

I have long booking to see her on her first day back on Tuesday Morning/Afternoon. ����
    Using Tapatalk

Silver Member

Person's Name : Yomi

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 23rd Sept 2016

Rates : $150/hr. I did 2

Size/shape : Petite and fit

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, DATY, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck Yes

My experience/comments :

Well had heard that Yomi service was second to none and what can I say but WOW. She can have my cock whenever she wants. Booked 2 hours site unseen. I love 2 hours as you don't have to rush at all. As per the descriptions she is a petite gal that is toned. We started with some awesome soft DFK which got me hard instantly. Into the shower and the good thing is she did not wander away. While I was drying off she started with more DFK. Towel was dropped and hands started to rome her body and peel of her sexy red lingerie. Soon she dropped to her knees and provided a great wet bbbj with lots of looking up. Onto the bed to get more comfy and further bbbj then 69er. My tongues was buried deep in her pussy and tonging her clit while my hands massaged her tits and her mouth went to town on my cock. Was aewsom. Well time had come to see what her pussy was like. She grab a condom and slid it on and then she jumpped on top and rode me cowboy style. I love it when the gal does not kneel but squats up and down on your cock. She did this well and moved to cowgal. She was sweating a bit now so time for me to do some work so onto missionary, doggy and a few other positions before pulling out and blowing all over her belly. Damn that felt good.

We had a shower together and shoap each other up, more DFK which she does through out the session and man I was instanlty hard again. Out of the shower more bbbj but I wanted to feast on her pussy. Spent about 20min eating her out and making her cum before it was time for more fucking. We fucked in may different ways, including me holding her in the iar while she road my cock. She even brough a little vibe out to play and we spent time giving her more pleasure. After about an hour of serious fucking I could feel the cum building so got her to give me a BBJ to completion. She took my cum like a champion.

Yomi is a great gal and one of my favourites. I might even do a double in comign weeks wiht her and Mina. Can highly recommend.

Cheers

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 22 November 2016

Rates : $150/hr.

Size/shape : Petite and fit

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, DATY, various positions, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, and then some!

My experience/comments :

Yomi is a lovely lady - trim and fit. and she knows how to move it - she was wearing some really sexy lingerie, but after my shower, got rid of that fast - a BBBJ followed, with good ball and rim action - heaven. she moved her body for some 69, and after a while i was getting ready to blow - needed a pause... DATY it was then... a few minutes into it, she grabs my hair and pulls my face into her pussy, starts rubbing it up and down against my face while her body shuddered... lovely
    Time for a fuck - started cowboy, then mish, doggy, mish, and finished... what a lady! came over her breasts this time, was not in time with the logistics to bring it to her mouth - but that is certainly on the menu!

Yomi is a gem - lovely lady -

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 9th Dec 2016

Rates : $150/hr (Spent 2 hours)

Age Late 30's

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, DATY, various positions

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, certainly

My experience/comments :

Went back to see my favourite gal at teh moment Yomi at 142.

Decided to spend 2 hours with her as just love her DFK and passionate sex.

This time was no exception.

Had my shower and started making out with Yomi.

DFK with her rubbing my cock and me playing with her tits and pussy.

I enjoy 2 hours as you can really enjoy the passion of the punt. After 10min of making out and playing with each other, Yomi dropped to her knees and started an awesoem BBBJ.

Onto the bed for the BBBJ to continue, with spitting and saliva all over my cock, something I enjoy and tell her.

I did not want to cum yet as wanted to fuck her.

Time for me to enjoy eating her out so change position and go for town on her pussy.

My tongue is darting up and down her pussy, nibbling on her clit and tongining deep in her pussy.

She was getting off but I wanted to get off too so time for a fuck.

Got ready for sex and then started in missionary, the natural position after DATY.

I can't even remember all the posiotions but we went though a heap with lots os bbbj inbetween.

When I was about to cum I asked where I could cum and she said on her belly so that is where I went.

Well I was fucked but still have 75min left. Time for a quick massage but I was horny, she was horny so back to more bbbj. While I was getting a bbbj I spotted the oil.

I love oil so went to town with it all over Yomi and myslef. What na awesome look.

Again time to get ready for sex and once all ready went for it again.

Lots of positions but one of favourites that I remember was doing her via spooning. yomi lifted her leg and rubbed her pussy as I was fucking her and we made out.

Also did a bbbj with her on her back with her head over the bed. nice and deep. Lots of kissing and almost at the end of 2 hours, timed my cm beutifully.

Got Yomi to sit on my face while I ate her out and looked at her tits and face while wankign myself and Yomi playing with my cock.

Came big time.

Highly recommend Yomi.

Lovely gal who is a treasure.

John. Can you clear some space in your private messages. I am trying to send you a message but it will not go due to your space being full. Thanks.
    Using Tapatalk

Silver Member

Have cleared out some messages so try again.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sheilal View Post
    John. Can you clear some space in your private messages. I am trying to send you a message but it will not go due to your space being full. Thanks.

For some reason I still can't send or recieve PM's even after clearing out mail. I get this error You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

If you want you can email at johnconnor69er@gmail.com

Default Yomi

Date of Visit : 14/03/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 142 George Street Hornsby . Hornsby142.com 94829456

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : petite - size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely!

Have recently started punting again and decided to visit one of my previous fav places. Called up and Mina answered. She recommended Yomi and she knows what I like so i said OK...and I'm glad I did.
    Yomi is a delight to the eyes. she has this beautiful smile that just makes you feel welcomed. I introduced myself and moved in and we kissed briefly. There was no hesitation or holding back, it was like kissing a lover you had known for awhile.
    Yomi is full of energy, a bit of a party girl and she likes to set the scene. She puts on the disco strobe lights, the bluetooth speakers and music, it looks like its going to be fun session. I have my shower while she is setting up and by the time I'm finish so is she. She comes over to me with a cheeky smile and starts with DFK, then with a flick of the wrist the towel around my waste is now around my feet. her kisses move down till she is squatting in front of me with my cock all the way into her throat. She looks up with those gorgeous eyes and you can just see a twinkle. at the same time she is looking in the mirror which is such a turn on. She gives me one of the most awesome BBBJs I have ever had and this goes on for a good 5 minutes before I get her to take it to the bed. She continues for a little longer but I then tell her I want to taste her pussy to which she laughs a little and swings her gorgeous derriere and places her beautiful pussy lips on my waiting lips. DATY was a pleasure and from her moans it was for her too. She became very wet as well. eventually she came up for air and move forward and slipped on the dom for reverse cowgirl which was fantastic. She then did a spinner by turning on my dick till she was in regular cowgirl. I then got her to kneel on the edge of the bed while i stood and pounded that tight pussy. I loved how she pushed back in time with my thrust which just took me over and I blew into the dom.
    I was knackered after that!. I was sweating and puffed but she laid down next to me and it was so nice that she didn't seem to mind the sweat, well she had worked up a bit of perspiration too truth be told.

The last bit of the post didnt seem to go thru.
    just wanted to say Yomi was the perfect blend of PSE and GFE. I'm already looking forward to the next session and this time I will book two hours. I can easily see myself going broke over this girl.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 28th Apr 2017

Rates : $150/hr (Spent 2 hours)

Age Late 30's

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, DATY, various positions

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, she keeps me cuming back to see her.

My experience/comments :

Have seen Yumi multiple times and while I like variety her service keeps bringing me back. She knows what I like and man she can perform. I won't do a full review of her but highlight some of the great stuff she does. DFK man she does it good. Allows lots of tongue action and a read GFE. I could make out with her for the 2 hours but when she is rubbing your cock while making out, well that ain't happening. Hr BBBJ are wet and deep. She even likes to have her head rested over the bed and you can fuck her mouth. This session she even made me CIM which was pretty impressive as it was my 4th time that day. Yes I slept well afterwards. Sex.She has a body made for it. She knows how to ride your cock. She knows how she likes to be fucked and she enjoys it. Overall if you have not seen her and am looking for a good GFE fuck, give her a spin. You wont be disappointed.

Hi John. I've sent a message but it does not go because i am guessing your private message is full. Could you clear your inbox? thanks

He is too popular

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast