Yomi
>
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Yomi

Quote Originally Posted by sheilal View Post
    Too Much information. Can you not think about the Lady and her reputation. ??
    I thought it was a balanced well worded review. He said it was a bad for her and we have all had those, this is a review site, good / bad and indifferent punts.

Ummm, he called it as he saw it, it seems respectful, and credible. It was well considered, and was an interesting comparison between Massage shop and FS shops. I found it valuable, so will say thank you.

Silver Member

I don't see any issues with the review either.

HaHa. It must be the lockdown playing “silly buggers” with our brains, because our dicks are starved of action. HaHa. We all have our own opinions and individual perspectives. I agree that the review was respectful and sheilal, called it as he experienced it. Whilst it may surprise many of us who have gone a few rounds with Yomi, this is a good example of YMMV. That’s my two cents worth. Thank you Gents.
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345