Person's Name : Sasa

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Spanish, BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Attractive, short, slim, C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - great service

My experience/comments : I called Rita yesterday and booked Sasa but when I turned up Sasa was still on her way in so I sat and chatted with Rita.

When Sasa arrived and had got ready, Rita took me to the room and I paid.

Sasa is quite attractive and is short and was wearing a strapless short black dress.

She readied the room while I showered and she then stripped. Sasa has a slim but still shapely figure with C-cups and a cute little butt. She was fully shaved and has a couple of tatts.

I lay down and Sasa briefly wiped my cock and then knelt over me, rubbing her tits over my chest and then moved down for some Spanish.

She then started a very good BBBJ – soft and sensual lips, no teeth, good use of her hands and no interruptions. She started nice and slowly and gradually went faster.

After a good while I asked for some 69. This was good as Sasa seemed to be enjoying it and I was able to insert a finger. She sounded like she got close but didn’t quite cum.

We switched to DATY and I finger-fucked her properly. She was very wet and this time think she did cum.

I asked her to suck me some more before she got a condom and she said I could later cum in her mouth.

Lube was applied and Sasa straddled me for some cowgirl. As with her BJ, she gradually went faster.

I then asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was great as she was at just the right height and she has a nice bum and a slim waist but no FIA was allowed.

I kept going until I was close to cumming and then asked Sasa to suck me some more and I lay down. She removed the condom and knelt between my legs and I soon came in her mouth. Sasa went on sucking me for ages before spitting in a tissue.

Sasa tidied me up and brushed her teeth before returning to the bed for a chat. Rita had told me that Sasa had worked at Roseville Rose pre-covid and Sasa said she was known there as Sugar. I checked my notes but hadn’t seen her there.

Sasa has been in Australia for a few years and her English is OK but she can be a bit difficult to understand at times. She is from Guizhou Province and works at 90 Tuesdays and Wednesdays and doesn’t work anywhere else. I showed her the photo they use and she confirmed that it is her. She said it was taken a couple of years ago and (I think) she said that she’d had her boobs reduced slightly since then and her hair is a bit shorter.

Time was up and I only had time for a quick word with Rita on my way out.