Person's Name : Branda

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 11/4/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.hornsby142.com.au

Phone : 9482 9456

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Age : 28 (she told me - I would have guessed a bit younger)

Size/shape : Pretty face, tallish, lovely slim but still shapely figure, B-cups (with long nipples), cute and tight butt, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, mish, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Pretty, friendly and shapely girl, and might suit some, but not for me

My experience/comments : Vicky called me Wednesday to point out “Long time no see” (three months) and a visit to 142 fitted in with my lunchtime plans for yesterday so I booked Branda.

Arrived on time, paid Vicky and was asked to go up to Room 8 where Branda was waiting.

She is quite tall with a pretty face and was wearing just a black bra and lacy black knickers, showing a lovely slim but still shapely figure.

Branda was immediately friendly and chatty and gave me a peck on the lips before I stripped and showered and she stripped.

She has nice B-cups with long nipples, a very cute, tight butt and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and Branda immediately started making comments about the size of my cock.

After the cathbath she knelt between my legs and asked whether I wanted a “Condom suck” and she gave me a thorough inspection and a lengthy wipe-down. She was saying something about a customer with an unclean cock insisting on a BBBJ but I obviously passed the check-up as she started licking my groin and balls before working her way up my shaft and taking me in her mouth.

It was a good BBBJ. There was no hint of teeth and she went nice and slowly and sensually with good hand-action. There were a few tissue-breaks and she didn’t go particularly deep but it was still good. She also paused a few times complaining that her jaw ached.

I suggested some 69 but Branda said she preferred DATY so we switched.

She pointed to where she likes to be licked and asked me to go slowly and gently.

She was soon moaning and twitching and holding on to my head.

She kept saying stuff to me but I couldn’t hear because she had her hands over my ears.

When I finished she told me she’d cum twice.

Branda blew me a bit more and asked that I don’t cum in her mouth.

When I asked her to get a condom she said something about “Suck, not fuck” but we were in a FS shop and that’s what I’d paid for so I told her I’d be gentle.

She wanted to start in the mish so she lay down, applied some lube and guided me in.

I went very slowly, hoping she’d loosen up, and at first kept her hand around the base of my shaft to restrict my access but she soon moved it.

I was very slow and gentle and didn’t go more than halfway in but she was clearly in some discomfort so I soon withdrew and asked her to finish me off with a HJ which was a disappointment.

She showered and joined me on the bed a we had a chat. She said she has been in Australia for five months, has just started at 142 and also works at a massage parlour (HJs only, no FS).

I showered, dressed and departed and gave some feedback to Vicky on the way out.