Silver Member

Default Amanda

Person's Name : Amanda

Establishment : 187 Hornsby

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.187hornsby.com

Phone : 0480495496

Hours of Business : 9am till 3am

Rates : $150/hr (new special pricing by the looks)

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69, mish, CFS

Size/shape : not curvy but not skinny either

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes (more so with the new pricing)

My experience/comments :

I was itching for a punt and decided to go with Amanda whom I have been seeing on and off for last year. I noticed 187 has lowered the pricing and that made my decision even more easier although it’s further away from where I typically meet Amanda.

Contact was easy, time locked in and arrived at the place. Very neat shop, was offered the biggest room of the lot. Amanda came in and as usual cheerful/ excited to see me again.

Quick hug and light kiss. I decided to take a shower and she did straight after that. She started with typical catbath, she knows my weak points and little brother was rising up slowly.. I was grabbing all meaty aspects of her and we started to get passionate. As the heat started to rise, I made her lie on her back and explored her body. If anyone has seen Amanda before, she loves being licked and I can see she genuinely enjoys it. Spent dining for almost 10 minutes until she taps out and ask for 69.. we kept going at it, I occasionally giving her a good rim. Her pussy and ass are always clean and pristine, she really takes care of herself.

We move onto missionary position after she dresses me up. Slowly enter and I am kissing her neck, shoulder and eating her boobs in between. We are at it for next 10 to 15 minutes, until I explode in the dom.

We lay on the bed with her lying on my chest. Although her English isn’t the best, but we have figured out a way to communicate.

Before I realise time has flown past and time to wrap up, take a shower and say goodbyes. Great to see a shop lowering the price considering everywhere else there is price hikes left, right and centre. Moreover location is perfect as there is more than enough parking plus the shop is clean/ well lighted as well.

Will be seeing Amanda more at 187 going forward, ymmv as always!
    Last edited by downthelane; 20th January 2024 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Removed formatting

Here's something that should be highlighted and applauded (and thank you to alphaomega for mentioning it in the above AR).

This shop has reduced it's hourly rate for FS from $180 to $150 and now clearly states "incl BBBJ" for all price levels.

Good news for us punters and the shop should be rewarded with more custom.

NB