Person's Name : Ai

Establishment : 102 Moore St

Month/Year of Visit : May 24

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://102liverpool.com/

Phone : 8798 3358 or 0433 893 732

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $160/60min

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : shower together, bodyslide, daty, cbj, cfs, massage

Size/shape : pretty face, enhanced C cup, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Filipina/Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Good value/Recommended

My experience/comments : Ai is new on the 102 roster and manager Emily was quick to recommend.
    Quick intro and Ai is so gorgeous spending an hour together is a no brainer.

Website pics are genuine, Ai is pretty, outgoing and very sexy.
    A real Filipina honey with a big smile and killer C cup curves beautifully presented in a short, low cut mini dress.

Off to room 1 with plenty of hugging, light kisses and chatter as we strip quickly for a shower together.
    Ai is obviously very experienced with plenty of encouraging chat to build my anticipation as she dries me off.

She invites me to lie face down to start things off and treats me to a slow sensual bodyslide, catbath and some ear nibbling to get things started.
    Plenty of light fingertip caresses and teasing ballwork has me hard quite easily.

We swap places so I can return the favour, enjoying her delicious curves, sweet enhanced C cup breasts and some slow, very light daty.
    This is accompanied by some skilful FOAM which does not distract from the experience.

My turn to recline and enjoy Ai’s sensual service with another bodyslide, slow cathbath working slowly south to include some light ball licking before applying protection and delivering a skilful cbj.
    For me the less sensitive cbj and her gentle touch is slightly distracting but Ai looks beautiful on cock and the visual/sensual combo keeps me aroused and eager to move on.

Ai slowly eases herself onto my cock in a slow grinding cg which give me a terrific view of her face and access to her beautiful breasts.
    We get into a nice unhurried rhythm and spend some time enjoying this connection before I eventually unload and fall back satisfied.

Some more massage and chatter to use up the few remaining minutes before showering together again to finish off a great session.
    Ai is a beauty. A sexy Filipina/Japanese mix with great English and a terrific service attitude.

Quite a different experience for me at 102 and well worth repeating.
    Great value for such a gorgeous companion and an easy recommend.

Default Lechon+Sushi

Person's Name : Ai

Establishment : 102 Moore St, Liverpool

Month/Year of Visit : May 24

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://102liverpool.com/

Phone : 8798 3358 or 0433 893 732

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $90 - 30 min

Extras Cost : 0

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, CFS

Size/shape : Slim, Enh C Cups,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Filo/Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Newish on the roster, she is here for another 2 months or so before returning home and with a predilection for Pinays it was a no brainer heading in for a session. She presents well and is friendly and talkative, even though she says she lives in Japan, there is still a noticeable Filo accent. She helped dry me after the shower and we headed to the bed where she started with some nipple kissing before moving south for a light BBBJ. A throwback moment as she put the dom in her mouth to apply, it has been years since I have had a WL do that, once the norm. Then a much more focused CBJ with some attention to the balls as well, much better action after the wrapping, I got the feeling overall she is conscience of being clean/health.

The BJ did the work it needed too, even though she is pretty enough and the initial kisses had already woken up little K. Some lube applied and she hopped on for some CG, it was a moment as she adjusted, a snug fit, but once ready we were off into action. She seemed to enjoy the CG and with my additional strokes it added to the feeling, before moving over for some Mish action. I added some nipple kissing and she has quite nice looking breasts, her nipples reacted well. She would occasionally lip kiss, but nothing beyond that. Over into some standing Doggy near the bed to enjoy some mirror action, before standing Mish to get the stroke rate up and still enjoy the view. I was enjoying the action, but new I would need the dom off to get some creme away, so onto the bed where I played lightly with her pussy while she stroked out the geyser of white cruide.

A nice lady, on the gentle side and good to look at, overall a pleasant session.