104 Pacific HWY RosevilleRose Shop Roster

Thread: 104 Pacific HWY RosevilleRose Shop Roster

Affiliated Member

Default 104 Pacific HWY RosevilleRose Shop Roster

Roster:
    Roseville Rose - A fully licensed brothel providing high quality service by beautiful Asian girls

19/Apr/2018 Thursday
    .Do you want to find Full service shop of the best value?don't go anywhere,Rosevillerose will make you greatest satisfaction with the best value!!.all the girls provide premium service without extra $90/.half hr. .
    Opening hours:
    10:00am-2:00am (weekdays)
    10:00am- 3:00am(Fri,Sat)

We have 16 Girls Available For you:
    1*Whisky-Top service girl.
    2*Joy-Sexy young girl
    3*Lulu-sexy young girl

4*Nana-Sexy young girl
    5*Lisa-Sexy young girl
    6*Rose-Mix sexy girl
    7*Lucy-Sexy young
    girl
    8*Amber-Sexy young girl
    9*April-Sexy young girl
    10*Kelly-Sexy young girl
    11*Cindy-Cute young girl
    12*Paula-Nice young girl
    13*Mona-Busty young girl
    14*Miranda-Sexy young girl
    15*Jojo-Sexy young girl
    16*Maggie-Cute young girl

Girls Description:

1*Whisky-excellent serviceWhisky is very young sexy beautiful girl, magazine model , innocent looking New girl .pretty face. Body size 5-6. D cup. Brown shoulder length hair. Big charming eyes. Smooth skin. Have experience , bright, open, service super active, . gentle enough, Goo

2*Joy-Sexy young girl
    if you want to meet a hot sexy and top service Chinese Joy.Must booking Try new girl Joy,Size 6,D cup, Nice beautiful face sensual, and sexy.she provide service include:kiss,Sexy Lingerie, Blow job natural ,Deep throat, Face Fucking, 69, Passionate GFE, Role Play, Sucking balls, Passionate Protect Sex, Hard fucking,

3*Lulu- Slim Sweet young girl

My name is Lulu . I am 22 years old from Hongkong. If you are feeling horny and want to have a Girlfriend Experience to pamper yourself, Then I’m the girl for you. I offer erotic amazing sexual experience that will leave you feeling more than satisfied. I am good at a lot of sexual activities. I know how to please you and release your desire and sexual need

4*Nana-Sexy young girl

Nana is very Girly , cute hot uni young student girl ,~ Just arrived in Australia ,her English is really good so if you need someone to talk to ~ she can be here for you. she really prefer you do hourly bookings at least so she can give you the best time ans she can help your body recover from your daily stress~ BBBJ,69,FS,Kissing offer

5*Lisa-Sexy young girl

size 6 busty girl with a sexy body and an appetite for sex. she provide full service. Natural Blowjob.kissing and GFE ,she will Waiting for you come to see her,Your time spent with her will be of good quality and unhurried.

6* Rose
    -Nice Mix girl(11am-9pm)

Rose-Age : Late 20's, Early 30's
    Size/shape : 160cm tall, Size 6 - Athletic build, pretty Face, blond hair and mix Swiss and Filipino heritage,C Sized breast - Natural, Fully Shaved
    Services Provided :
    CBJ (her choice) licking of nipples and balls, Mish.Rose, great girl, personality, conversation YMMV

7*Lucy--Sexy young girl

Chinese sexy girl Lucy ,164cm busty with Pretty Face, nice body ,Natural big busty very friendly available today ,she is new try work our shop,dont miss her out,she provide excellent FS,BBBJ,GFE,FDK,you will happy to see her

8* Amber-Young girl

Amber long hair. sexy body.sweet smile,dream girl.she offer erotic amazing sexual experience that will leave you feeling more than satisfied. I am good at a lot of sexual activities. I know how to please you and release your desire and sexual needs

9*April-Sexy young girl

she 165cm,Natural C-cup, very nice smooth silky skin ,long hair and long legs & GFE.BBBJ 69. very friendly fun happy girl. you dreamboat!
    Good service ,she so horny hot waiting for you! she will give u good time &
    Unforgettable

10*Kelly-Cute young girl

she 162cm,Natural C-cup, very nice smooth silky skin very friendly fun happy girl. you dreamboat! she so horny hot waiting for you! she will give u good time & Unforgettable! she provide GFE.BBBJ 69.
    11*Cindy-Cute young girl
    New sexy girl, young, very sweet slim ,size 6 body with perky C cup, matched with elegant looking face, about 164cm height, definitely a must try.... .

12*Paula-Nice young girl
    Paula 24 yrs old, size 6 , Nat C Cup , First time in here
    She is here to make you experience the real GOOD SERVICE ever..
    She is a sweet young girl who can drive your mood in a very sweet and relaxing way..and not just promising like this..like that etc...
    service provide :BBBJ,sucking,licking,69,shower together,different position

13*Mona-Busty young girl

Mona first day try work at 104Roseville shop,she body size6,short hair,164Cm.Natural D-cup,very sexy looking,she nice and friendly ,she provide BBBJ,GFE,and lot of extra service,

Nice Charming Cutie Hot Summer for you what you see is what you get
    hot body makes you more horny

great service for your satisfaction
    great experience make love sex for like me
    enjoy the moment having with me
    great romance for you
    what are you waiting for come and meet Her

15*JoJo-Sexy young girl

I am Jojo 24 year old 162cm/ 34C CUP slim build and very fit.
    Good day to you. I can be your little pocket rocket and full of happy. Happy to help to release stress and have some fun. I can welcome you with my sexy lingerie, high heels and stockings. I offer sexual girl friend experience with many extras. kissing, cuddlling, touching, body slides, oil massage, hand job, titty fuck,

16*Maggie-Sexy young girl
    Maggie has a big Bob, body size6,Long hair,165Cm.. D-cup,.,she nice and friendly ,she provide BBBJ,GFE,and lot of extra service,also she has very good feedback form our customer .don't miss her out. high quality .low price,bestValue for booking young sexy girl, .
    Please spend a sweet time like true lovers. We would like you to have a special Dream in Roseville104,..
    Attached Images Attached Images cindy-jpg joy-jpg paula-jpg 
    Last edited by 104Roseville-Rose; Yesterday at 08:31 AM.

Affiliated Member

Where your fantasies come true.
    TEL: (02) 9416 7291
    Address:
    104 Pacific highway Roseville Sydney

Free Service Available:Call Shop Now:

Opening hours:
    Front and Discreet entrance available
    PRIVATE CAR PARK AVAILABLE

Dear customer:
    Drop in our shop You will be greatly impress be the service by our beautiful sexy girls .
    $90 for half hr,
    $150 For one hr
    .$130 for 45min
    including some extra service...let you more enjoy..haha
    Web:www.Rosevillerose.com.au
    Call:94167291 (shop 10am-antime)
    Email:Roseville104rose@gmail.com.

Last edited by 104Roseville-Rose; 6th March 2018 at 09:05 PM.

Affiliated Member

Roster:
    Roseville Rose - A fully licensed brothel providing high quality service by beautiful Asian girls

14/Apr/2018 Saturday
    .Do you want to find Full service shop of the best value?don't go anywhere,Rosevillerose will make you greatest satisfaction with the best value!!.all the girls provide premium service without extra $90/.half hr. .
    Opening hours:

We have 10 Girls Available For you:
    2*Rose-Popular Mix girl
    3*Joy-Sexy young girl
    4*Lucy-sexy young girl

5*Nana-Sexy young girl
    6*Kiki-Nice young
    girl
    7*Susan-Busty sexy girl
    8*Cindy-Busty young
    girl
    9*Lisa-Sexy young girl
    10*Amber-Busty young
    girl

Girls Description:

1*Whisky-excellent service
    Whisky is very young sexy beautiful girl, magazine model , innocent looking New girl .pretty face. Body size 5-6. D cup. Brown shoulder length hair. Big charming eyes. Smooth skin. Have experience , bright, open, service super active, . gentle enough, Goo

2* Rose-Nice Mix girl(11am-9pm)

Size/shape : 160cm tall, Size 6 - Athletic build, pretty Face, blond hair and mix Swiss and Filipino heritage,C Sized breast - Natural, Fully Shaved
    Services Provided :
    CBJ (her choice) licking of nipples and balls, Mish.Rose, great girl, personality, conversation YMMV

3*Joy-
    Sexy young girl

if you want to meet a hot sexy and top service Chinese Joy.Must booking Try new girl Joy,Size 6,D cup, Nice beautiful face sensual, and sexy.she provide service include:kiss,Sexy Lingerie, Blow job natural ,Deep throat, Face Fucking, 69, Passionate GFE, Role Play, Sucking balls, Passionate Protect Sex, Hard fucking,

4*Lucy--Sexy young girl

Chinese sexy girl Lucy ,164cm busty with Pretty Face, nice body ,Natural big busty very friendly available today ,she is new try work our shop,dont miss her out,she provide excellent FS,BBBJ,GFE,FDK,you will happy to see her

5*Nana-Sexy young girl

Nana is very Girly , cute hot uni young student girl ,~ Just arrived in Australia ,her English is really good so if you need someone to talk to ~ she can be here for you. she really prefer you do hourly bookings at least so she can give you the best time ans she can help your body recover from your daily stress~ BBBJ,69,FS,Kissing offer

6*Mandy-Sexy young girl

Mandy is warm , friendly and passionate girl with good personality. she would love to meet you she so pretty sure you will have very memorable time .she treat our clients with her big smile and unforgotten service meanwhile,she is able to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
    Age 22
    Hights :165 Weights :50
    Body size :6
    Eyes :beautiful black eyes
    Hair : ,long hair
    Cup Size :100% NATURAL C cup

7*Kiki-Sexy young girl

I am kiki from China, .size 7, natural C-cup, long soft hair, Black eyes and 160cm tall.New try work 104 RosevilleI am beautiful with kissable lips, silky skin, and a gorgeous angelic smile. We should have loads of fun together. When u relax into my arms and breasts, u will realist how much u want me again

8*Susan-Sexy young girl

Susan-Hongkong student, petite size 6, cute, sweet & super innocent looking, big eyes, short hair, great service, a little naughty girl from next door, she provide;GFE,DT, BBBJ,.DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Dogg

9* Cindy-Nice warm girl

New sexy girl, young, very sweet slim ,size 6 body with perky C cup, matched with elegant looking face, about 164cm height, definitely a must try.... .

9*Lisa-sexy young girl
    size 6 busty girl with a sexy body and an appetite for sex. she provide full service. Natural Blowjob.kissing and GFE ,she will Waiting for you come to see her,Your time spent with her will be of good quality and unhurried.

10* Amber-sexy young girl
    .Roseville Rose - A fully licensed brothel providing high quality service by beautiful Asian girls.
    Amber long hair. sexy body.sweet smile,dream girl.she offer erotic amazing sexual experience that will leave you feeling more than satisfied. I am good at a lot of sexual activities. I know how to please you and release your desire and sexual needs
    Please spend a sweet time like true lovers. We would like you to have a special Dream in Roseville104,..
    Last edited by 104Roseville-Rose; Yesterday at 08:57 PM.

Affiliated Member

Roster:

15/Apr/2018 Sunday
    Opening hours:

We have 13 Girls Available For you:
    2*Joy-sexy young girl
    3*Lucy- young girl
    4*Kiki-Sexy young girl
    5*Nana-Sexy young girl
    6* Cindy-Nice warm girl
    7* Lena-Nice warm gril
    8*Sugar.-nice young girl
    9* Amber-
    Young girl
    10*Cassi-Busty young girl
    11*Sasa-big busty girl
    12* Ella-sexy young girl
    13* Amanda-gorgues young girl
    Girls Description:

Whisky is very young sexy beautiful girl, magazine model , innocent looking New girl .pretty face. Body size 5-6. D cup. Brown shoulder length hair. Big charming eyes. Smooth skin. Have experience , bright, open, service super active, . gentle enough, Goo

2*Joy-Sexy young girl

3*Lucy--Sexy young girl

4*Kiki-Sexy young girl
    I am kiki from China, .size 7, natural C-cup, long soft hair, Black eyes and 160cm tall.New try work 104 RosevilleI am beautiful with kissable lips, silky skin, and a gorgeous angelic smile. We should have loads of fun together. When u relax into my arms and breasts, u will realist how much u want me again

5*Nana-Sexy young girl

6* Cindy-Nice warm girl

7* Lena-Nice warm gril

8*Sugar.-nice young girl

Sugar first day try work at 104Roseville shop,she body size6,short hair,164Cm.Natural D-cup,very sexy looking,she nice and friendly ,she provide BBBJ,GFE,and lot of extra service,

9*
    Amber-Young girl
    .Roseville Rose - A fully licensed brothel providing high quality service by beautiful Asian girls.

10*Cassi-Busty young girl

Size 6,D cup, Nice beautiful face sensual, and sexy.she provide service include:kiss,Sexy Lingerie, Blow job natural ,Deep throat, Face Fucking, 69, Passionate GFE, Role Play, Sucking balls, Passionate Protect Sex, Hard fucking

11*Sasa-big busty girl

Super girl busty sasa is New work our shop.. Curvey size 6 Natural D cup with long silk hair.Slim Innocent looking, surely you will like her.best GFE! Diamond service with french kiss">DFK BBBJ DATY 69 .

12* Ella-sexy young girl

Ella long hair. sexy body.sweet smile,dream girl.she offer erotic amazing sexual experience that will leave you feeling more than satisfied. I am good at a lot of sexual activities. I know how to please you and release your desire and sexual needs

13* Amanda-sexy young girl

Affiliated Member

Roster:

16/Apr/2018 Monday
    Opening hours:

We have 11 Girls Available For you:
    1*New Girl :Miranda
    2*New Girl: Winny
    3*Whisky-Top service girl.
    4*Pink-sexy young girl
    5*Kara-Sexy young girl
    6*Joy-sexy young girl
    7*Eve- niceb young girl
    8*Susan-Sexy young girl
    9*Mandy-Sexy young girl
    10*Kiki-Sexy young girl
    11*Amber-Sexy young girl
    Girls Description:
    1*New Girl :Miranda

great romance for you

2*New Girl: Winny.

Size 6,D cup, Nice beautiful face sensual, and sexy.she provide service include:kiss,Sexy Lingerie, Blow job natural ,Deep throat, Face Fucking, 69, Passionate GFE, Role Play, Sucking balls, Passionate Protect Sex, Hard fucking

3*Whisky-excellent service

4*Pink-sexy young girl

Size 6,Natural C-cup,166cm,young and very pretty,Slim supermodel body,GFE service, grace and elegance,.Tall and exotic featured with long legs..and very sexy long silky hair..plus offers an exceptional GFE service,This lady is definitely a must see"

5*Kara-Sexy young girl

Size 6,C cup bust,165cm,beautiful young and sweet girl, Chinese girl. .. A tight, neat magazine model package with curves in the right places with long flowing length hair... Pretty face,softly spoken and sweet passionate nature with a soft GFE to match.. go see new her and remember to tell all about your experience."She Provide BBBJ,FDK,Shower together,69,FS .party girl

6*Joy-Sexy young girl

7*Eve-young nice girl

Size 6,C cup bust,167cm,beautiful young and sweet girl, Chinese girl. .. A tight, neat magazine model package with curves in the right places with long flowing length hair... Pretty face,softly spoken and sweet passionate nature with a soft GFE to match.. go see new and remember to tell all about your experience."She Provide BBBJ,FDK,Shower together,69,FS

8*Susan-Sexy young girl

Susan-Hongkong student, petite size 6, cute, sweet & super innocent looking, big eyes, short hair, great service, a little naughty girl from next door, she provide;GFE,DT, BBBJ,.DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

9*Mandy-Sexy young girl

Mandy is warm , friendly and passionate girl with good personality. she would love to meet you she so pretty sure you will have very memorable time .she treat our clients with her big smile and unforgotten service meanwhile,she is able to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
    Age 22

10*Kiki-Sexy young girl

11* Amber-Young girl.Roseville Rose - A fully licensed brothel providing high quality service by beautiful Asian girls.

Affiliated Member

Roster:

17/Apr/2018 Tuesday
    Opening hours:

We have 14 Girls Available For you:
    2*Pink-sexy young girl
    3*Yoko-sexy young girl

4*Susan-Sexy young girl
    5*Mandy-Sexy young girl
    6*Jenny-Thai young
    girl
    7*Joy-Sexy young girl
    8*Eve-sexy young girl
    9*Amber-Sexy young girl
    10*April-Sexy young girl
    11*Lucky-Sexy young girl
    12*Maggie-Sexy young girl
    13*Anna-Sexy young girl
    14*Annie-Sexy young girl
    Girls Description:

2*Pink-sexy young girl

Size 6,Natural C-cup,166cm,young and very pretty,Slim supermodel body,GFE service, grace and elegance,.Tall and exotic featured with long legs..and very sexy long silky hair..plus offers an exceptional GFE service,This lady is definitely a must see"

3*Yoko-sexy young girl

yoko: a very nice Sexy Girl , shining star, pretty elegant looking . around 165cm height, slim frame with sexy attractive shape, Natural D- cup, snow white smooth skin, a lovely gem that willing to please, very open-minded and naughty, Provide Excellent servic

4*Susan-Sexy young girl

Susan-Hongkong student, petite size 6, cute, sweet & super innocent looking, big eyes, short hair, great service, a little naughty girl from next door, she provide;GFE,DT, BBBJ,.DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

5*Mandy-Sexy young girl

Age 22

6*Jenny-Thai young girl

beautiful face, Super Model figure,C-cup 160cm soft bouncy bust, long silky hair, long legs and milky white skin!Come to see me. We will explore the best kissing, licking and touching together, from every inch to your nether regions the feeling you’ve never imagined. I am sophisticated and mischievous babe good at variety sexual skills. I love to tease and seduce and get you in the mood.
    Being with Her is an experience that you will never forget. Your satisfaction is my goal and I won’t be happy till you are. Please indulge yourself and be myhero today and do a rampageous job!

7*Joy-Sexy young girl

8*Eve-young nice girl
    Size 6,C cup bust,167cm,beautiful young and sweet girl, Chinese girl. .. A tight, neat magazine model package with curves in the right places with long flowing length hair... Pretty face,softly spoken and sweet passionate nature with a soft GFE to match.. go see new and remember to tell all about your experience."She Provide BBBJ,FDK,Shower together,69,FS

9* Amber-Young girl

10*April-Sexy young girl

she 165cm,Natural C-cup, very nice smooth silky skin ,long hair and long legs & GFE.BBBJ 69. very friendly fun happy girl. you dreamboat!
    Unforgettable

11*Lucky-Busty young girl

Lucky very happy to work at 104Roseville shop,she body size6,short hair,164Cm.Natural D-cup,very sexy looking,she nice and friendly ,she provide BBBJ,GFE,and lot of extra service,

12*Maggie-
    Sexy young girl
    Maggie has a big Bob, body size6,Long hair,165Cm.. D-cup,.,she nice and friendly ,she provide BBBJ,GFE,and lot of extra service,also she has very good feedback form our customer .don't miss her out. high quality .low price,bestValue for booking young sexy girl, .

Affiliated Member

Roster:

18/Apr/2018 Wednesday
    Opening hours:

We have 12 Girls Available For you:
    1*New Thai Girl:Happy
    2*Whisky-Top service girl.
    3*Joy-Sexy young girl
    4*Yoko-sexy young girl

5*Susan-Sexy young girl
    6*Mandy-Sexy young girl
    7*Rose-Mix sexy girl
    8*Jenny-Thai young
    girl
    9*Amber-Sexy young girl
    10*April-Sexy young girl
    11*Maggie-Sexy young girl
    12*Kiki-Sexy young girl

Girls Description:
    1*New Girl : Happy

Happy is fully independent companion offering a top class services. she is a gorgeous 22 yrs old Taiwan kitten with a petite body. If you saw her walking down the street you would notice a confident, attractive, well groomed woman featuring pin-up girl curves wearing a radiant smile. .she provide a genuine girlfriend experience that will both excite and satisfy you leaving you with high levels of anticipation for our next encounter.

2*Whisky-excellent service

3*Joy-Sexy young girl

4*Yoko- young Nice girl

Yoko: a very nice Sexy Girl , shining star, pretty elegant looking . around 165cm height, slim frame with sexy attractive shape, Natural D- cup, snow white smooth skin, a lovely gem that willing to please, very open-minded and naughty, Provide Excellent service

5*Susan
    -Sexy young girl

6*Mandy-Sexy young girl

Age 22

7* Rose-Nice Mix girl(11am-9pm)

Services Provided :

8*Jenny-Excellent service Thai girl.

beautiful face, Super Model figure,C-cup 160cm soft bouncy bust, long silky hair, long legs and milky white skin!Come to see me. We will explore the best kissing, licking and touching together, from every inch to your nether regions the feeling you’ve never imagined. I am sophisticated and mischievous babe good at variety sexual skills. I love to tease and seduce and get you in the mood.
    Being with Her is an experience that you will never forget. Your satisfaction is my goal and I won’t be happy till you are. Please indulge yourself and be myhero today and do a rampageous job!

9* Amber-Young girl

10*April-Sexy young girl

Unforgettable

11*Maggie-Sexy young girl

12*Kiki-Sexy young girl

Affiliated Member

Roster:

19/Apr/2018 Thursday
    Opening hours:

We have 16 Girls Available For you:
    2*Joy-Sexy young girl
    3*Lulu-sexy young girl

4*Nana-Sexy young girl
    5*Lisa-Sexy young girl
    6*Rose-Mix sexy girl
    7*Lucy-Sexy young
    girl
    8*Amber-Sexy young girl
    9*April-Sexy young girl
    10*Kelly-Sexy young girl
    11*Cindy-Cute young girl
    12*Paula-Nice young girl
    13*Mona-Busty young girl
    15*Jojo-Sexy young girl
    16*Maggie-Cute young girl

Girls Description:

1*Whisky-excellent serviceWhisky is very young sexy beautiful girl, magazine model , innocent looking New girl .pretty face. Body size 5-6. D cup. Brown shoulder length hair. Big charming eyes. Smooth skin. Have experience , bright, open, service super active, . gentle enough, Goo

2*Joy-Sexy young girl

3*Lulu- Slim Sweet young girl

My name is Lulu . I am 22 years old from Hongkong. If you are feeling horny and want to have a Girlfriend Experience to pamper yourself, Then I’m the girl for you. I offer erotic amazing sexual experience that will leave you feeling more than satisfied. I am good at a lot of sexual activities. I know how to please you and release your desire and sexual need

4*Nana-Sexy young girl

5*Lisa-Sexy young girl

6* Rose
    -Nice Mix girl(11am-9pm)

Services Provided :

7*Lucy--Sexy young girl

8* Amber-Young girl

9*April-Sexy young girl

Unforgettable

10*Kelly-Cute young girl

she 162cm,Natural C-cup, very nice smooth silky skin very friendly fun happy girl. you dreamboat! she so horny hot waiting for you! she will give u good time & Unforgettable! she provide GFE.BBBJ 69.
    11*Cindy-Cute young girl

12*Paula-Nice young girl
    Paula 24 yrs old, size 6 , Nat C Cup , First time in here
    She is here to make you experience the real GOOD SERVICE ever..
    She is a sweet young girl who can drive your mood in a very sweet and relaxing way..and not just promising like this..like that etc...
    service provide :BBBJ,sucking,licking,69,shower together,different position

13*Mona-Busty young girl

Mona first day try work at 104Roseville shop,she body size6,short hair,164Cm.Natural D-cup,very sexy looking,she nice and friendly ,she provide BBBJ,GFE,and lot of extra service,

great romance for you

15*JoJo-Sexy young girl

I am Jojo 24 year old 162cm/ 34C CUP slim build and very fit.
    Good day to you. I can be your little pocket rocket and full of happy. Happy to help to release stress and have some fun. I can welcome you with my sexy lingerie, high heels and stockings. I offer sexual girl friend experience with many extras. kissing, cuddlling, touching, body slides, oil massage, hand job, titty fuck,

16*Maggie-Sexy young girl