104 Pacific HWY RosevilleRose Shop Roster

Thread: 104 Pacific HWY RosevilleRose Shop Roster

Affiliated Member

Default 104 Pacific HWY RosevilleRose Shop Roster

In-House Roster for Sunday 15th September, 2019

Anna - Busty young girl (Click here for Anna‘s Profile)
    Bust: NATURAL C, Age: 25, Height: 165, Hair: Long black hair , Size: 6, Country: Chinese

Beautiful young and sweet Chinese girl. A tight, neat magazine model package with curves in the right places with long flowing length hair. Pretty face, softly spoken and sweet passionate nature with a soft GFE to match. Come and see new her and remember to tell all about your experience.

Services Offered: BBBJ, FDK, Shower Together, 69,

Bibi - sexy New girl (Click here for Bibi‘s Profile)
    Bust: D, Age: 25, Height: 167, Hair: Long black hair , Size: 8, Country: Chinese

Size 6,Natural Dcup,166cm,young and very pretty,Slim supermodel body,GFE service, grace and elegance,.Tall and exotic featured with long legs..and very sexy long silky hair..plus offers an exceptional GFE service,This lady is definitely a must see

Cara - New start Today (Click here for Cara‘s Profile)
    Bust: D, Age: 23, Height: 165, Size: 6, Country: Korean

Cara very nice hot girl .big boobs.service provide Bbbj.gfe.69.Fs .try her.
    For her Diamond service rate
    Half hr $120
    45min $170
    One hr $200

Crystal (Click here for Crystal‘s Profile)
    Bust: D, Age: 24, Height: 165, Size: 6

Chinese 165cm tall D cup milky skin slim model figure and nice face very popular top services
    GFE, DFK, DT, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

Dodo (Click here for Dodo‘s Profile)
    Bust: C , Age: 24, Height: 164, Size: 6, Country: Hongkong

New girl try work Roseville shop. Very nice and friendly. She provide a great service. BBBJ. GFE, 69 and kissing... Enjoe her

Feifei - Sexy young girl (Click here for Feifei‘s Profile)
    Bust: D, Age: 24, Height: 165, Hair: long hair, Size: 6, Country: HONGKONG

fun, easy going & her naughty personality will make up a wonderful amazing experience, one of the best service in the industry u will find! A very naughty girl.. naughty and yummy,service provide:Cuddling,Play Breast, BBBJ,GEF ,Multiple positions sex,

Gigi (Click here for Gigi‘s Profile)
    Bust: D, Age: 26, Height: 165, Size: 6, Country: Philippines

Gigi New start try work at 104Roseville shop,she body size6,short hair,164Cm. Natural D-cup,very sexy looking,she nice and friendly ,she provide BBBJ,GFE,and lot of extra service,

Joey (Click here for Joey‘s Profile)
    Bust: D, Age: 24, Height: 165, Size: 6, Country: Chinese

Joey try work at 104Roseville shop,she body size6, long hair,165Cm.Natural D-cup,very sexy looking,she nice and friendly ,she provide BBBJ,GFE,and lot of extra service,

Lala (Click here for Lala‘s Profile)
    Bust: D Cup, Age: 26, Height: 165, Size: 6, Country: ch

Lala has a big Bob, body size6,Long hair,165Cm.. C-cup,.,she nice and friendly ,she provide BBBJ,GFE,and lot of extra service,..don't miss her out. high quality .low price,best Value for booking New sexy girl, .

Lisa@104 (Click here for Lisa@104‘s Profile)
    Bust: D, Age: 25, Height: 165, Size: 6, Country: Chinese

Beautiful young and sweet Chinese girl. A tight, neat magazine model package with curves in the right places with long flowing length hair. Pretty face, softly spoken and sweet passionate nature with a soft GFE to match. Come and see new her and remember to tell all about your experience.

Maggie - Young girl (Click here for Maggie‘s Profile)
    Bust: D, Age: 21, Height: 155, Size: 6, Country: Hongkong

size6, D- cup breast . extremely nice sweet smile on her face. She very nice friendly attitude. She will give her best service and look after you.service provide BBBJ Kissing 69 GFE.

Mimi - Party girl (Click here for Mimi‘s Profile)
    Bust: C Cup, Age: 27, Height: 165, Hair: ., Size: 8, Country: Chinese

she is a gorgeous27 yrs old Taiwan kitten with a petite body. If you saw her walking down the street you would notice a confident, attractive, well groomed woman featuring pin-up girl curves wearing a radiant smile. .she provide a genuine girlfriend experience that will both excite and satisfy you leaving you with high levels of anticipation for our next encounter.

Summer - Slim Sweet young girl (Click here for Summer‘s Profile)
    Bust: D, Age: 22, Height: 164, Hair: mid long hair, Size: 6, Country: Hongkong

Summer is 25 years old from Hongkong. If you are feeling horny and want to have a Girlfriend Experience to pamper yourself, Then She is the girl for you.She offer erotic amazing sexual experience that will leave you feeling more than satisfied.She is good at a lot of sexual activities. She know how to please you and release your desire and sexual need
    Last edited by 104Roseville-Rose; Today at 09:14 AM.

Affiliated Member

In-House Roster for Monday 9th September, 2019

Angela (Click here for Angela‘s Profile)
    Bust: B, Age: 20, Height: 168, Size: 6

long curvy hair, stunning face like a movie star, curvaceous Chinese Knockout. Fashionable super gorgeous looking, Smooth milky skin, and sexy hot athletic body with B-Cup line which could take your breath away. Beautiful personality, surprise she get wonderfully experienced fantastic Full service skill , .Our shop so lucky perfect girl Jessica join in our big team ..

Clare - Available 12pm-2am only diamond service (Click here for Clare‘s Profile)
    Bust: 36F , Age: 23, Height: 165, Hair: Long hair, Size: 8, Country: China

Clare
    Bust: 36F, Age: 23, Height: 165, Hair: long hair, Size: 8, Country: China

New young Luxury diamond service girl. Price $110 for 30 min; 160 for 45 min; 180 for 60 min. Size8, 165cm 50KG 36F cup, i am a young elegant & bubbely girl with smooth soft silky skin,. And a very hot body! If your sick of fake ads? My Pics are all real and recent as you can see. I am a super friendly girl and perfect for that young girlfriend experience. I can provide you with the most erptic service you have ever experienced ever, i never rush any jobs and serve you like a king !! I give a head job you have only dreamed about , i offer you very best service and i surely will give you the best time ever! I have pure white Silky skin , and my body is young and slim yet curvy in all the right places. luxurious Short brown hair down to my waist . I promis you i will make the perfect companion. will delight you in naughty adventures you only dream about come and see me to for a sexy adventire you will never forget the time you soendcwith me .Service: BBJ, DTK, rimming, nude massage, ice and fire, golden shower and so on.
    For her diamond service rate
    30min $140
    45min $190
    60min $230
    High quality girl

Chinese 165cm tall D cup milky skin slim model figure and nice face very popular top services
    GFE, DFK, DT, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

fun, easy going & her naughty personality will make up a wonderful amazing experience, one of the best service in the industry u will find! A very naughty girl.. naughty and yummy,service provide:Cuddling,Play Breast, BBBJ,GEF ,Multiple positions sex,

Honey-party girl (Click here for Honey-party girl‘s Profile)
    Bust: C, Age: 25, Height: 164, Size: 8, Country: Chinese

pretty elegant looking china doll, around 165cm height, slim frame with sexy attractive shape, C cup, snow white smooth skin, a lovely gem that willing to please, very open-minded and naughty, Her service include: kiss, Affectionate Cuddling&Touching, Therapist and Sensual Nude Full body massage, Hand Relief, Sexy Lingerie, Blow job natural ,Deep throat, Face Fucking, 69, Passionate GFE, Role Play, Rimming on me, Sucking balls, Passionate Protect Sex, Hard fucking, and Annal service provide

Joey try work at 104Roseville shop,she body size6, long hair,165Cm.Natural D-cup,very sexy looking,she nice and friendly ,she provide BBBJ,GFE,and lot of extra service,

Lala has a big Bob, body size6,Long hair,165Cm.. C-cup,.,she nice and friendly ,she provide BBBJ,GFE,and lot of extra service,..don't miss her out. high quality .low price,best Value for booking New sexy girl, .

Linda (Click here for Linda‘s Profile)
    Bust: D, Age: 22, Height: 163, Hair: Long Brown, Size: 6, Country: China

Sexy Chinese girl linda has a pretty face, nice body, natural big bust and is very friendly. Available today! She is new to our shop. Don't miss her! She provides excellent service. You will very happy to see her! service offered FS, BBBJ, GFE, FDK

Lulu (Click here for Lulu‘s Profile)
    Bust: D, Age: 22, Height: 168, Hair: Black long straight , Size: 6, Country: China

She is here to make you experience the real GOOD SERVICE ever..
    She is a sweet young girl who can drive your mood in a very sweet and relaxing way..and not just promising like this..like that etc..
    service provide :BBBJ,sucking,licking,69,shower together,different position

May - SEXY HOT GIRL (Click here for May‘s Profile)
    Bust: C, Age: 25, Height: 160, Size: 6, Country: Chinese

May 160cm Cup C new arrived so cute.nice warm beautiful hot girl, must try her,service provide BBBJ.GFE,69,shower together.

she is a gorgeous27 yrs old Taiwan kitten with a petite body. If you saw her walking down the street you would notice a confident, attractive, well groomed woman featuring pin-up girl curves wearing a radiant smile. .she provide a genuine girlfriend experience that will both excite and satisfy you leaving you with high levels of anticipation for our next encounter.

Summer is 25 years old from Hongkong. If you are feeling horny and want to have a Girlfriend Experience to pamper yourself, Then She is the girl for you.She offer erotic amazing sexual experience that will leave you feeling more than satisfied.She is good at a lot of sexual activities. She know how to please you and release your desire and sexual need

Affiliated Member

In-House Roster for Tuesday 10th September, 2019

Bust: NATURAL C, Age: 25, Height: 165, Hair: Long black hair , Size: 6, Country: Chinese

Clare - Available 12pm-2am only diamond service (Click here for Clare‘s Profile)

Clare

New young Luxury diamond service girl. Price $110 for 30 min; 160 for 45 min; 180 for 60 min. Size8, 165cm 50KG 36F cup, i am a young elegant & bubbely girl with smooth soft silky skin,. And a very hot body! If your sick of fake ads? My Pics are all real and recent as you can see. I am a super friendly girl and perfect for that young girlfriend experience. I can provide you with the most erptic service you have ever experienced ever, i never rush any jobs and serve you like a king !! I give a head job you have only dreamed about , i offer you very best service and i surely will give you the best time ever! I have pure white Silky skin , and my body is young and slim yet curvy in all the right places. luxurious Short brown hair down to my waist . I promis you i will make the perfect companion. will delight you in naughty adventures you only dream about come and see me to for a sexy adventire you will never forget the time you soendcwith me .Service: BBJ, DTK, rimming, nude massage, ice and fire, golden shower and so on.
    30min $140
    45min $190
    60min $230
    High quality girl

Gigi New start try work at 104Roseville shop,she body size6,short hair,164Cm. Natural D-cup,very sexy looking,she nice and friendly ,she provide BBBJ,GFE,and lot of extra service,

Jassica (Click here for Jassica‘s Profile)
    Bust: C, Age: 26, Height: 165, Size: 8, Country: CH

New girl . . big breasts.she so friendly .She is a Slim and Toned Size 8,Naturald- Cup bust,She is sure to blow your mind,she provide a true GFE,with lots of hot Passionate service, come in for the time of your life with Her!!.now you can make booking but first hour booked!!

Bust: D, Age: 22, Height: 168, Hair: Black long straight , Size: 6, Country: China

She is a sweet young girl who can drive your mood in a very sweet and relaxing way..and not just promising like this..like that etc..

Sugar (Click here for Sugar‘s Profile)
    Bust: C, Age: 23, Height: 164, Hair: long soft hair,, Size: 6, Country: Chinese

I am Sugar from China, .size 6, natural C-cup, long soft hair, Black eyes and 160cm tall.New try work 104 RosevilleI am beautiful with kissable lips, silky skin, and a gorgeous angelic smile. We should have loads of fun together. When u relax into my arms and breasts, u will realist how much u want me again

Susan (Click here for Susan‘s Profile)
    Bust: C, Age: 24, Height: 165, Size: 8, Country: Hongkong

Nationality: Chinese - Hong Kong Height: 165 Dress size: 8 Bust size: c Details: Absolute Jackpot For Punters.. Great Face and bod with a very great service attitude .. ,She is thin but with assets in the right places . . Yep she is that good ! To guarantee you want miss her .. call to book please

Affiliated Member

In-House Roster for Wednesday 11th September, 2019

Half hr $120
    45min $170
    One hr $200

Clare

30min $140
    45min $190
    60min $230
    High quality girl

Jolin - Young girl (Click here for Jolin‘s Profile)
    Bust: C, Age: 22, Height: 165, Country: Korean

New try work 104Roseville. She is a sweet young girl who can drive your mood in a very sweet way and she will be a great addition to your life, she service provide natural blow job. GFE and FS.
    For her rate
    Half hr $120
    45min is $170
    One hr $200

Lily (Click here for Lily‘s Profile)
    Bust: C Cup, Age: 25, Height: 168, Hair: Long, curvy, brown, Size: 6, Country: Chinese

A Lovely Chinese girl, very friendly. Amazing body, D cup bust. Creamy white skin, long curvy brown hair, stunning big eyes. She is a diamond service girl. Please do not miss out on her! service provide: Diamond Service

Sexy Chinese girl linda has a pretty face, nice body, natural big bust and is very friendly. Available today! She is new to our shop. Don't miss her! She provides excellent service. You will very happy to see her! service offered FS, BBBJ, GFE, FDK

Sugar (Click here for Sugar‘s Profile)
    Bust: C, Age: 23, Height: 164, Hair: long soft hair,, Size: 6, Country: Chinese

I am Sugar from China, .size 6, natural C-cup, long soft hair, Black eyes and 160cm tall.New try work 104 RosevilleI am beautiful with kissable lips, silky skin, and a gorgeous angelic smile. We should have loads of fun together. When u relax into my arms and breasts, u will realist how much u want me again

Affiliated Member

In-House Roster for Thursday 12th September, 2019

Half hr $120
    45min $170
    One hr $200

Clare

30min $140
    45min $190
    60min $230
    High quality girl

Jolin - Young girl (Click here for Jolin‘s Profile)
    Bust: C, Age: 22, Height: 165, Country: Korean

New try work 104Roseville. She is a sweet young girl who can drive your mood in a very sweet way and she will be a great addition to your life, she service provide natural blow job. GFE and FS.
    For her rate
    Half hr $120
    45min is $170
    One hr $200

Lily (Click here for Lily‘s Profile)
    Bust: C Cup, Age: 25, Height: 168, Hair: Long, curvy, brown, Size: 6, Country: Chinese

A Lovely Chinese girl, very friendly. Amazing body, D cup bust. Creamy white skin, long curvy brown hair, stunning big eyes. She is a diamond service girl. Please do not miss out on her! service provide: Diamond Service

May - SEXY HOT GIRL (Click here for May‘s Profile)
    Bust: C, Age: 25, Height: 160, Size: 6, Country: Chinese

May 160cm Cup C new arrived so cute.nice warm beautiful hot girl, must try her,service provide BBBJ.GFE,69,shower together.

Affiliated Member

In-House Roster for Friday 13th September, 2019

Beibei - sexy New girl (Click here for Beibei‘s Profile)
    Bust: D, Age: 25, Height: 167, Hair: Long black hair , Size: 8, Country: Chinese

Size 6,Natural Dcup,166cm,young and very pretty,Slim supermodel body,GFE service, grace and elegance,.Tall and exotic featured with long legs..and very sexy long silky hair..plus offers an exceptional GFE service,This lady is definitely a must see

Half hr $120
    45min $170
    One hr $200

New girl try work Roseville shop. Very nice and friendly. She provide a great service. BBBJ. GFE, 69 and kissing... Enjoe her

Affiliated Member

In-House Roster for Sunday 15th September, 2019

Bibi - sexy New girl (Click here for Bibi‘s Profile)

Half hr $120
    45min $170
    One hr $200

Maggie - Young girl (Click here for Maggie‘s Profile)
    Bust: D, Age: 21, Height: 155, Size: 6, Country: Hongkong

size6, D- cup breast . extremely nice sweet smile on her face. She very nice friendly attitude. She will give her best service and look after you.service provide BBBJ Kissing 69 GFE.