Person’s Name : Yaya

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 22/11/17

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice curvy figure (certainly not fat), B/C cups, lovely backside, good legs, untrimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, doggie, mish, more doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes – a very good, full on session with a pretty, shapely and energetic lady

My experience/comments : Called yesterday and spoke to Sophie. Checked that the Yaya currently on the roster was a different one from the Yaya I’d seen there back in March. It was so I booked her.

Got there just in time as the traffic was bad and was shown straight into Yaya’s room (one of the older rooms at the front, but still decent).

Yaya was wearing the white mini-skirt and top, with a blue push-up bra, that she wears in the photos in 64’s website gallery – very sexy and well-presented.

Yaya helped me to strip and I showered while she undressed.

She has a very pretty face and a nice curvy (not fat) figure, with good B- or C-cups, nice legs and an untamed bush.

I lay on the bed and she knelt beside me, lightly rubbing her fingernails over my torso, before briefly licking my nipples and then moving down to the important bits.

After a good lick of my balls, perineum and groin, she stood and took a mouthful of water and knelt between my legs for a lovely, slurpy BBBJ.

This was great – she started nice and slowly and there was no hint of teeth and no interruptions.

After a good while she spat the water out and went to my balls, taking them into her mouth and giving them a good suck.

Then in was back to blowing me, with lots of saliva.

I suggested some 69 and Yaya readily moved round.

Good stuff and she moaned a bit more while I licked her. Her head was often vigorously bobbing up and down as she sucked me.

I thought she wasn’t going to cum like that so I got her to turn around and sit on my face.

Yaya’s moaning definitely got more intense, and it was combined with some promising grinding of herself down onto my tongue, but I’m not sure whether she came. She was certainly very wet.

While she was on my face the usual lights in the room went out and a bright light at the side came on. At the time I thought it was just dodgy electrics like at 533.

She dismounted and I asked her to suck me some more and then she said “We fuck”.

She dressed me and turned round to kneel on all fours while I knelt on the bed behind her and entered. No lube was applied.

Yaya has a lovely wide but shapely backside – a bit like Selina at 142, for those that have been there – and it looks great and really gives you something to hold on to.

I prefer doing the doggie when I’m standing and the girl is kneeling on the bed, so after a while I suggested she turned round and we had some mish.

Yaya was soon smacking my arse and encouraging me to pound into her. “Faster, harder” she kept yelling – she certainly likes a vigorous pounding.

I was getting tired, but was still rock hard, so I suggested some more doggie and this time stood at the foot of the bed and Yaya did apply some lube.

Again she was soon encouraging me to go harder but I wanted to prolong matters so I slowed down from time to time.

By now I was wondering whether I was going to cum in this position, but I was still hard, so I increased the tempo once again.

Yaya then started to encourage me to slap her arse while I pounded away and doing this, and her reaction to it, got me over the line (a previously unknown S&M tendency on my part?)

I was exhausted and, after Yaya had removed the condom, I just collapsed on the bed.

Yaya gave me a bit of a massage (or “Massagey” as they always say) and I tried to have a chat but her English is very poor.

I established that she is from Shanghai and has been here for three months. I couldn’t find out whether she worked anywhere else and I gave up after that.

Time was up and Yaya went to shower but discovered there was no hot water, so I decided I’d shower when I got home.

Big hug and I departed.

Another very good, energetic, full-on session with a girl who likes to be fucked hard.

Spoke to Sophie on the way out and discovered that halfway through our session there was a power cut – hence what happened to the lighting and the lack of hot water.