Date of Visit : 20/4/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.rosevillerose.com.au

Phone : 9416 7291

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : curvy figure, lovely natural D-cups, no bush, just a 5pm shade

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - felt all natural... great body ... great personality

Mother's day means, most regulars werent' working ... which worked for me because I wanted to try Bella. Rang, and needed to hurry because she had a booking for later.
    I normally like to be a bit tipsy (but that often gets me into trouble the next day as I like to extend, and extend and extend) but I was not tipsy at all today.

Bella was prettier than expected ... super friendly ... and sexy as fuck .... after the shower she was superquick into DFK, cat bath, nipple and dick sucking ... very enjoyable ... I always kept an eye on her bum and when the time was right I moved away from her, made her lie flat on her tummy to savour her butt and the her butt hole ... Before I liked her pussy I was tongue deep in her butt ... no objection from her ... from there we moved into "real' 69 ... a yummy pussy .. I made conversation with her ... via translator as her english is limited (not her french though ��) .... and I asked her to give me a golden shower ... once she got the concept .. no hesitation ... she sat on my face ... trying hard but was not ready ... any how ... I got so horny, I felt close to cumming and I was edging, playing with my dick as she rode my face ... I was playing too much on the edge ... at some stage I was on the edge for long and without further a do ... I prematurely came ... mind you I'm mid 50s ... in a way i surprised myself but was disappointed that I was not able to fuck her ... and squirt her .. She was great and full of compliments for me ... it all felt very natural .. not a "service" ... so 100% Yes to Bella.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Bella

Establishment : Roseville Rose

Date of Visit : late May

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Roseville Rose - A fully licensed brothel providing high quality service by beautiful Asian girls. / 104 Pacific Hwy Roseville NSW

Phone :9416 7291

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : 150 / hr

Size/shape : shapely, natural c cups, not fat, attractive, freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : CHN

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, 69, FS multiple positions

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very nice session

My experience/comments : Decided to head up to Roseville Rose, Sky was not available so checked via wechat if Bella or Gigi provided same level of service. Answer was yes and that Bella is available, got on the phone and booked Bella for an hour session - I'll keep an eye on Gigi for another time. Parked out the back in the public carpark on Larkin Lane, walked up to the back entrance, it was open so up the stairs to reception. I was a little early so Helen showed me to the room and tried to turn the tv on, couldn't figure it out, so had a shower soon enough Bella walked through the door.

She's young, attractive & curvy little drogo stirred, she came over said hello gave me a kiss and felt little drogo who was quite excited and got the room organised. Back to the bed for another kiss and then she undressed, great figure. Her natural C cup's are fantastic - perky whilst being nice and soft, perfect nipples. We bot lie on the bed for some more DFK, I get on my back and she begins her catbath, moves down to little drogo, Bella proceeds to give a great BBBJ no hint of teeth, plenty of saliva, no tissue breaks, nice and deep. After a while I'm getting close so I tell her I'm going to return the favour. She gets on her back and spreads her legs, nice little pussy, freshly shaved and sweet . Focussing on clit and lips she is becoming very wet and aroused with a few groans saying something in mandarin - not sure. She is playing with her gorgeous tits, I keep at it until she shudders and pulls me away. A quick wipe of the face and then some more DFK and sucking on those tits.

I get on my back and she works her way down to little drogo, after a few minutes of more great BBBJ action I tell her it's time to fuck. She applies the dom and some lube and takes little drogo. She leans forward so I can kiss those tits and rides me, feels and looks so good! After a few minutes she tires and we switch to missionary, what a great site I enter her and slowly build up speed, she's enjoying it, those nice tits are wobbling, some more kissing, I don't last very long until I blow my load. She cleans me up and asks if I want a massage we have 20 minutes left in the session - sure.

She gives a nice light back massage, after 5 or so minutes little drogo's back ready for action, I flip over and she starts another BBBJ which is very nice, after a few minutes I get her to move her body around so that I can access that sweet pussy we proceed in 69er she's very wet again, and is enthusiastically sucking little drogo like a dyson, she shudders again and gets off for a rest, we only have a few minutes left, but I always take much longer for the 2nd shot, she asks if I want a HJ to try and finish me off, I say it's OK, we have a quick chat, she's a student (aren't they all) I jump in the shower. She did try her best to get the 2nd shot, my fault not hers it didn't happen.

She asks me to see her again which I will, a quick peck on the cheek and then she walks me to the stairs, exit the back door and out to the car park. Another good session at RR.

KD

Gold Member

Person's Name : Bella

Establishment : Roseville Rose

Date of Visit : June 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Roseville Rose - A fully licensed brothel providing high quality service by beautiful Asian girls. / 104 Pacific Hwy Roseville NSW

Phone :9416 7291

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : 150 / hr

Size/shape : Size 12, C's

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, cowgirl

Value for money/recommend? Yes

Bella – early June

Kicking off my review dump with Bella of 104.

Been happening to me a lot lately, but none of my regular go-to’s were working this particular Monday, and needing at very minimum a BJ, I had to go down the FS parlour route as I didn’t want a case of blue balls if I missed at a B2B shop. Check reviews and schedules, and none of the more popular girls also seem to be working this day, so I call into 104…. At least a shop that I am familiar with. The receptionist says she has several girls available and recommends Bella, a younger girl. Having not met Bella prior, I tell the receptionist that im coming in, and would like to meet all available.

So im seated in the waiting room next to the receptionist desk as she calls out. The girls begin filing in to introduce, and none take my fancy yet to be honest. In walks another Chinese lady who is VERY demanding and insistent that I go with her. Grabs my hand and wont let go kind of thing. I told her no thanks, I would like to meet the other girls (Bella hasn’t come out yet), but she keeps going, and I was wondering at what point is the receptionist going to help me out here. Eventually she relents and next off the rank is Bella…. Thank goodness… Off we go for the hour.

She’s wearing a white lacy thing, fresh young looks, and when clothes came off, revealed a curvy body with maybe C’s. English was not that great, and had to use her translator a few times, but nothing over. After shower, over to the bed where she instructs me to lay down as LFK starts. I dined on the titties for some time and she seemed to have enjoyed the attention. Slides down to give me a BJ and asked whether I wanted a glove or not. Nice technique though not great suction… and this was what I was here for, so I motioned that I was happy for her to take her time here. The ball sucking was a bit harsh, so I gently guided her back to the rod where she got me to the point of no return. Gave her warning so she can either take it in the mouth or take it out… she chose the latter.

Just past the 30 minute mark, so she invites me to turn over after a cleanup for a massage. Her massage was great…. What I can remember of it. I fell asleep and only woke up to her tapping me awake saying I only had 10 minutes left and if I wanted to go for round two. Sure lets try was my reply, so gloves up and jumps on after getting me hard again. It was happy days until I spied some long underarm hairs, which is a big turn off for me. Immediately started losing interest, and to her credit she tried harder to get me over, but in the end I said its ok, I must be tired.

“A” for effort.

On a side note…. Does anyone use the spa’s here? They are part of several rooms, but none have ever been offered for use. I’d like to try this next time… if they are actually in use.

Max

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Iíve used the spa over the years!.. when it was Chandalay!.. think you have to book prior as it takes forever to fill.. think it was extra $20.00 back then.. dunno now.. might be thrown in if you prior book longer..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU

Yes if 2 hour + booking it's thrown in but only with specific girls and advance booking as andrewblake has said prior....

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post
    I’ve used the spa over the years!.. when it was Chandalay!.. think you have to book prior as it takes forever to fill.. think it was extra $20.00 back then.. dunno now.. might be thrown in if you prior book longer..
    Chandalay.... how I miss the days/nights of traversing those hallways with very reasonably priced hot Caucasian girls.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell View Post
    Chandalay.... how I miss the days/nights of traversing those hallways with very reasonably priced hot Caucasian girls.
    Me too, I couldn't remember what it was called back then but jeez I had some good times, including in the Spa. Some very nice girls there.