Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 105 Pacific Highway Roseville

Phone :9416 7291

Hours of Business : 24 hours

Rates : $250/hour Diamond service x 2

Size/shape : Both size 6 D cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC/Japanese and MLC

Services Provided : BBBJ, rimming, FS, lesbian double, CIM, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : After scanning the roster I spotted the write up for Yuki and my first thought was the usual shop over exaggeration however, the pics are real and the descriptions are 100% accurate.
    A true lesbian double has been on my bucket list for years and previously adds for lesbian doubles has turned out to be just straight forward doubles. Not this time.
    i called ahead and made the booking and on arrival was led to one of the rooms. For those who have not visited this establishment the rooms are large, each has a spa bath and shower. Tiled floors and a large bed. Very tasteful.
    i showered and Linda showered after me while I got acquainted with Yuki. She is a very friendly girl, always smiling. She started with some nipple sucking and while still busy Linda returned from her shower and went down for some BBBJ. After a while of Linda’s attention Yuki took over BBBJ and Linda came to straddle my face for some DATY. I could feel by her movements that she was really into this so I got her to lie down and I continued with the tongue lashing while Yuki was delivering some attention to my cock from behind. Much to Linda’s surprise I brought her to a climax which I assume doesn’t happen too often with customers. While she composed herself I got Yuki to lie down and got Linda to go down on Yukis pussy while Yuki sucked me cock. After a while I went back to administering more DATY before shifting into 69 for some mutual attention. I could feel Linda behind me and started some light rimming while she massaged my balls.
    Yuki was begging me to mount her so she dommed me and I mounted her in missionary which she really enjoyed. I wanted some more of Linda’s BBBJ so took off the dom and lay down for Linda to do her stuff while Yuki took her turn on my face. I’m not too sure if she climaxed as well but after a while she dismounted and continued with some light body kissing. The sight of Linda with a mouthful of my cock and her making full eye contact was awesome and soon after I unloaded into her mouth.
    she quickly rant to the bathroom to spit and then shower while Yuki made me roll over and massaged my back.
    So, bucket list item ticked off and what a fantastic session. Both girls are just as described on the website and made the session most enjoyable
    Last edited by Alexbear; 12th July 2020 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Spell check