Thread: Judy at Roseville Rose

Default Judy at Roseville Rose

Person's Name : Judy

Establishment : Roseville Rose

Date of Visit : 5/7/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.rosevillerose.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice curvy figure, B-cups, lovely butt, good legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : LFK, pussy-slide, BBBJ, 69, FIV, FIA, CG, reverse CG, doggie and a little bit of anal

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good session with a cheerful and accommodating lady who is eager to please

My experience/comments : Had read the reviews of Cindy at 105 Pymble by RV and The Steed. (That could be the title of the next Marvel movie – “RV and The Steed – North Shore Punting”).

RV said she also worked a few stations down the Pacific Hwy and the photos showed that Cindy was Judy at Roseville Rose, so I paid her a visit.

It seemed very quiet in 104RR this morning as Judy was summonsed and she led me to the room.

Judy was wearing a tight, black micro-mini-dress that was very stringy at the back, giving a fine view of her shapely derriere, so I happily followed her along the corridor.

She was immediately friendly and chatty (her English is quite good).

I stripped and Judy readied the room and then she stripped.

She has a pretty face and a nice curvy figure with B-cups, a shapely butt and good legs. She has a trimmed bush and a couple of tattoos on her back.

Onto the bed and Judy knelt over me for a quick LFK and then rubbed her tits over my body and I started to finger her clit and her arsehole.

Judy then straddled me for a reverse pussy-slide which gave a great view.

She then knelt between my legs and, after some licking of my groin and balls, she worked her way up my shaft and started a very good BBBJ. First she applied a load of lube (she obviously has chosen one of which she likes the taste) and she went softly and sensually at first, with lovely eye-contact and good tongue-action.

I suggested some 69 and she applied some lube to herself (front and back) before moving round and I started licking her and stuck a finger up her arse and another up her pussy.

She was moaning and wriggling around before just stopping sucking me and grinding herself down on my tongue.

She continued to stroke my cock until I had to get her to stop or I would have squirted too soon.

Judy said “I want to fuck” and she put a condom on me before moving round for some cowgirl.

She was tight at first but squeezed me in and then sat upright while she rode me until told me she'd cum.

I got her to turn round for some reverse CG and stuck my thumb up her arse.

I said I wanted some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

This was great as she has a lovely arse and my thumb found its way immediately back up her rear door.

I withdrew and went for some anal but she said “Too big. Too big”. I managed to change her mind with a promise to be gentle and the inducement of a $20 tip and Judy applied some lube and I went to squeeze it in but it was too tight. I could only get in a little way and wasn’t able to get up a good rhythm.

I went back to her pussy for a while (Judy doesn’t ask for a change of condoms) before applying some more lube and tried another rear-door entry but couldn’t get much further in.

Time was moving on and I gave up and lay down for Judy to suck me some more. She had previously told me that CIM wasn’t an option and at the last moment she pulled her head away and finished me with a hand-job.

We were now out of time and we quickly showered and dressed.

She said was from Bangkok and she’s been in Australia for six months. She works at 105 on Tuesdays and Sundays and a couple of days at Roseville and studies English other days.

We were getting the “Hurry up” squawk over the intercom so I gave Judy a farewell hug and departed.

Shame I could get some real anal action going but it was still a very good session.

Hi NB
    Sounds like a great time with Judy!
    I am catching up with her this Tuesday to reacquaint myself with her delightful derričre.
    “RV and The Steed- North Shore Punting”
    That’s Hilarious!
    First Episode: Follow the adventures of RV & The Steed as they battle through untamed Bush in search of the Golden Punt.

Quote Originally Posted by Newboy View Post
    Person's Name : Judy

...very good session with a cheerful and accommodating lady who is eager to please
    yes she is a very cheerful girl..great attitude...makes the session that much more fun ( l Posted a review on Pymble thread where she is known as Cindy).

Sounds like you really have taken an attraction to the back passage
    There is still that TS / LB on the horizon im sure
    Unc

Quote Originally Posted by unclepj View Post
    Sounds like you really have taken an attraction to the back passage
    There is still that TS / LB on the horizon im sure
    Unc
    Doubt it. Other things to try first.

Like what I have planned for tomorrow - watch this space!!!!

Knowing you the way I do this sounds like it will be a great read
    Have fun NB

When do you go away?
    Unc

Quote Originally Posted by unclepj View Post
    Knowing you the way I do this sounds like it will be a great read
    Have fun NB

When do you go away?
    Unc
    Five more weeks of punting before I depart.

This is like a serial. NB is keeping us excited waiting for the next episode.
    Who will fill the Void or should that be “Voids” when he is overseas. ???
    Using Tapatalk

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sheilal View Post
    This is like a serial. NB is keeping us excited waiting for the next episode.
    Who will fill the Void or should that be “Voids” when he is overseas. ???
    You will... hahahahaha hahahaha
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW..

I referred in my review of Judy that she also works at 105 as Cindy.

I've now realised that she also works at 142 as Darin on at least Mondays.

In fact, I saw and reviewed Darin at 142 back in February but I didn't recognise her when I saw her last week, although when I saw Judy she said she remembered me but I thought she must be mistaken. I've checked my notes and it's definitely the same girl.

That’s good to know NB
    Close to home
    Thanks for the Heads Up
    RV

She has many guises : )

Bronze Member

She's still great and puts in Lots of effort even if there's a little fake moaning.

Encouraged me to cum twice in a 30 minute booking and doesn't mind a pounding.

Only difference is now she's asking for a $50 tip for anal.

Default Judy at Roseville Rose

Review of Judy. My iPhone is giving me the shits and it won't let me cut and paste the template. So here goes.

Judy
    Thai
    104 Roseville, august 2018
    Late 20s, size 6, all natural c cups
    Great body, great attitude, pretty, always smiling
    Tatts on back, closely trimmed poo tang
    Lfk, cob, bbbj, anal extra charge, top massage

I've record Judy before as Darin at 142, so there's not too much to add really. I just wanted to put a word in for 104. Most of u know I frequent 142 mostly so it makes a change to try somewhere else. Judy told me to try thee as she said it was a very nice place with great rooms. She wasn't wrong, it's like a well kept hotel. The trick is the girls don't get to set up and stay in one room.
    AnywY, Judy as always greets me with a massive smile and hug and were soon into it after the shower. This girl loves daty and I oblige for a good half hour. Her bbbj is excellent and pretty deep, and there isn't much this girl won't have a go at. She also loves multiple digits in all holes and lubes herself up with her own finger insertions. Nice touch. Anal obviously is a stand out, and she appears to genuinely enjoy the old slug up the butt. She was positively encouraging me as I was trying my best.

This girl is one of the better going round at the moment as she is genuine and takes care of customers very well. She's also trying hard to make a living as she is studying properly, not just some dodgy fake English cours. She's got quite an extensive back catalogue of jobs and no doubt she'll fit in anywhere.

Go and see her and take in the very nice surroundings of 104 at the same time
    Emp
    Last edited by exmelpunter; 12th September 2018 at 08:15 PM.

Unobtainium Member happy chappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exmelpunter View Post

Go and see her and take in the very nice surroundings of 104 at the same time
    Emp
    Good to see you out and about Amigo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast