Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 94167291

Hours of Business : 10-late

Rates : $90/3mins

Size/shape : 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : cbj light kissing fs

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Julie is as her photo's portray her my dream of what a hooker looks like wearing bikini g string and bra with heels there was nothing to hide took me by the hand which settled my nerves took me to her room I know I am with the number one now grabbed her by her firm shapely butt pulled her close she complied sweet kiss then quick shower she made me feel very relaxed and excited what a professional out of the shower I was already hard looking at her moved to her kissed removed her bra feasting on her nipples dropped the g string around over her heels she grabbed squeezed my cock spun her around what a view she then took control grabbed Dom cbj I told her I wanted in she hopped on board for a while until I spun her around couldn't slow it down and came too soon but satisfied she is the real thing we chatted briefly despite her presence she's down to earth promised me more next time Julie is true to her status money well spent.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Thanks for the review..

She is the epitome of courtesan.. which I always say..

Still hot and still a vixen..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE