Phone : : 02 9416 7291

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 Hr

Size/shape : Short about 5'3" with nice natural body, natural D's

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, Full service

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Had a look at the roster to see who was on and decided to book Kiki. Made a booking and was 5 minutes late and my booking was still OK. First time at this establishment and impressed with the facilities and professionalism of reception in comparison to other asian shops. Kiki led me to the room and suggested a shower. After the shower I dried off and got on the bed while Kiki had a quick wash. Was able to appreciate Kiki's body and her natural D's from the bed before she joined me. Started with some light caressing before she positioned herself between my legs and gave me a great BBBJ. Very sensual with some expert tongue work. I suggested a pussy slide which was OK apart from the fact she had some light stubble. Dom on then she got back on top and she rode me expertly in missionary for about 10mins until I could hold back and blew inside her. Kiki then tidied me up before offering a massage. Not the best massage I have ever had but I was already a very happy man and that didn't matter.

Will I return: Yes