Month/Year of Visit : September 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr (Diamond Service)

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, mish

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (not fat), nice D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mongolian (apparently)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a lovely GFE session with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : Called Rita about her new girls and she recommended Mei. It was Mei’s second day and she does “Diamond Service” (ie including CIM) for $200 – however it says $160 with CIM on the roster so I’ll suggest to Rita that she corrects that asap.

Rita wasn’t there today but I was met by the Papasan who showed me to Mei’s room.

Mei was immediately engaging, giving me a kiss and a hug.

She has a pretty face with nice eyes (adorned with false eyelashes) and a cute mouth. She was wearing a low-cut short white dress which showed off a fine rack. She squeezed my cock so I put my hands under her dress to fondle her bum and discovered, to my delight, that she wasn’t wearing any knickers.

I showered and Mei stripped. She has a lovely curvy figure (not fat) with natural D-cups (not saggy) and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and Mei knelt over me for some DFKing while she stroked my cock and she then worked her way down.

She kissed and licked my balls and cock before taking me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, good suction, nice use of her hands and lovely eye-contact, with just a few brief tissue-breaks. At times we both watched the action in the side-on mirror.

After a good sensual sucking I asked for some 69 and Mei moved round. I started slowly and gently and she was soon twitching and moaning before she pulled away for a breather, saying she was horny.

More BJ before I got her to lie down for some DATY. No FIV was allowed but again she went off and this time she definitely came and pushed my head away, not letting me touch her.

I knelt over her and she stroked my cock, rubbing it against her clit while we had some DFKing and I licked her tits.

I knelt by her head for some more BJ before lying down so she could suck me properly.

Mei said she wanted to fuck but I had some more DATY, followed by more BJ.

Time was moving on so I said “We fuck” and as she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. Her English is a bit limited and I’m not sure whether she understood me, but it is advertised.

Lube was applied Mei straddled me for some cowgirl. This was very good as she rode me well and had some more kissing and eye-contact while I played with her tits.

When she tired we switched to the mish. This too was very good, in fact so good that I just kept going until I came. (So I never found out about the CIM ending.)

Mei tidied me up and gave me a light massage while we had a chat, via her translator app. She said she was from Mongolia and was 29 (about right, but perhaps a little bit older). She works at 90 only on Wednesdays and does work somewhere else but was cagey about where.

Time was up and we showered and dressed and I said thanks to the Papasan on my way out.