Yoko & Stevia at Roseville

Thread: Yoko & Stevia at Roseville

Bronze Member

Default Yoko & Stevia at Roseville

Person's Name : Yoko & Stevia

Establishment : Roseville Rose

Date of Visit : 16/05/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9416 7291 | 104 Pacific HWY, Roseville | rosevillerose.net

Hours of Business : 10am - 2am

Rates : $150/hr ($300/hr for the double)

Size/shape : Yoko - slim with D cup | Stevia - tight with A cups and big nipples

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, massage

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Was in the mood for a threesome so looked at the roster to see who was on. Yoko and Stevia haven't been reviewed much so thought I would give them a go. Rang and made the 1hr booking for 11am the following day.

Arrived a few mins before and paid the receptionist who summoned the girls straight away.

Was led downstairs to a room that was heated to sauna temperatures (air cond plus a small column heater). Quick shower with Yoko - she is a pretty girl (face reminiscent of Coco) with a slim body and large breasts. Stevia is slim with A cups and nice big nipples.

Exit the shower and dried off, Stevia exclaimed about my size (which I consider average) and thought she might have difficulty with me.

I lay on the bed and Stevia started BBBJ, not the best TBH (constant tissue breaks and main focus was the head without much attention to the shaft). Yoko came up for LFK and so I could suck on her beautiful boobs. Eventually I asked Yoko so sit on my face so we spent about 10 mins with Yoko squirming around on my face and clamping her thighs to the sides of my head as she orgasmed (real I believe).

Stevia had been working my cock this whole time so when Yoko hopped off my face I was nearly ready to pop. Stevia stopped and asked if I wanted to fuck, I said yes. Again Stevia thought I would be too big so she started lubing me up for Yoko who told her she didn't need it as she was very wet already. Yoko rode me in CG but I didn't last long since I was so close already.

Still 35 mins left so the girls gave me a nice firm massage for a few mins, complimenting my "sexy bum" (good self esteem boost) and chatted about where they come from. Yoko's english isn't great so she was trying her best to pick up on a few phrases Stevia was saying.

With half an hour to go I was ready for round two (quick shower first) then they got me hard again and I convinced Stevia to let me fuck her so into MISH ("no doggy, too big") we went, slow at first but then hard and fast, lots of moaning and finishing with a quaking orgasm from her. I didn't cum yet as I ran out of puff (god it was hot in that room!).

Lay down again and this time Yoko started BBBJ, she gives a deep suck (not quite DT). Meanwhile Stevia lubed up her tits and gave me a bodyslide while I played with her pussy which was sensitive so I gently brought her to another orgasm.

Yoko wanted another ride so she hoped on and grinded on my cock for a while, I told her I wanted doggy so Stevia was about to lube me up again but Yoko again dismissed the lube as she was already wet. she turned around and I fucked her hard while Stevia sucked my nipples and slapped my ass. Came in the dom again and then it was time to shower and head back to work.

Great session with two enthusiastic ladies, both work hard to please. For a solo session I think I would go with Yoko but they were a great team and both said they enjoy doubles because they have a friend with them.

Bronze Member

Hi All

I have PM'd T but no response

So I was wondering if anyone is able to throw some light on how the downstairs landscaping is for either of these two lovely ladies

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ballsplus View Post
    Hi All

I have PM'd T but no response

So I was wondering if anyone is able to throw some light on how the downstairs landscaping is for either of these two lovely ladies

Thanks
    Hi Ballsplus.

Stevia has a small amount of well groomed hair above her pussy.
    You will hardly notice it.
    It does not interfere with DATY in any way.

I do not know about Yoko.

Hope that this helps a bit.
    Using Tapatalk

Bronze Member

Hi Balls plus,

Sorry, haven't logged in for a while.

Sheilal has already answered about stevia. Yoko also has a neatly trimmed bush above her pussy. I thoroughly enjoyed daty

Cheers