Thread: Sunny

Default Sunny

Person's Name : Sunny

Establishment : 645 Blakehurst

Date of Visit : 4th June

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :0458 065 822

Hours of Business : From midday to midnight, approximately

Rates : $160/hour

Size/shape : Petite, small breasted with B Cups, fabulous little arse.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : lip kissing only, DATY, CBJ,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Just a pretty young thing. Obviously experienced in the art.

Sunny is very quiet. Her English is so so but she was no means rude, just seemingly not into conversation. She got better when I pulled out the old translator though hehehe

Sunny has a great body and a very pretty face. She has a bewitching quality of maintaining eye contact with you whatever is happening. That was until her eyes rolled back in her head during a protracted DATY session. She clearly likes to be dined on. No fingers allowed which is OK as your tongue is all you need to get copious amounts of pussy juice flowing. It was literally running out of her after 15 minutes of DATY. She allowed me to rim her puckered little anus as well and seemed to enjoy a bit of a tickle with a pussy juice moistened finger as long as you didn't try a digital invasion. Makes great noises too. Im goona tell myself she came as at one point her eyes rolled back in her head, the breathing quickened, both her nether holes began twitching, the floodgates opened and her back arched into my face. Pretty damn hot scene.

Onto the fucking and I had Sunny lower herself onto me in reverse cowgirl. WOW! What view. She leaned forward towards my feet and held my shins. Didn't seem to want me doing any work but didn't matter as she would rise right up till only my cock head was inside her then virtually slam back down and take the lot giving a little squeeze and shimmy at the end of the downstroke. I got so close to losing it after just 5 or so minutes that I just grabbed her hips to stop her on one descent and held her down on me while the feeling passed.

Next tried a bit of doggie with her and she does the style with arse up head down and the view is sensational. I was going so hard this turned into a flat doggie for a bit till I came back too far on the out stroke and Sunny wanted to go into missionary. We did mish for awhile and I fancied a bit of my favourite deep stick but I don't think Sunny was keen on this and I got a bit soft. It was nearly time up so she said could she finish me with a handjob which was OK with me. Off with the Dom, on with some lib and into what could of been the best, twisting, sliding, erotic handjob Ive ever had. No tight grip, cock choking, hundred miles an hour pumping. Just a nice steady glide of the hand against the lube while her other hand played with the spuds and undercarriage structures. I blew like an the blowhole at Kiama during a storm.

Very highly recommended girl

Looks: 8/10
    Service: 9/10

A definite for a repeat visit as I have a feeling the more time you put i with Sunny the more you will get out of the experience.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Thanks for the review..

Lots of lovely babes here from the reviews and posts!..

AB

In love with..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..