Hours of Business : 12pm – 12am

Rates : $135/ 45min

Size/shape : 7, 50kg, C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Howdy pals,

I'm writing this because I haven't seen her name in the roster for a long time, and too long between visits means I only got to see her once. This was my first visit to 645, and after seeing the full line-up (one ladyboy, and one more buxom girl,) I aptly picked Ivy to keep with the seasonal festive spirit. Her cute little body was what I needed.

We adjourned to a room, and she motioned me to shower while she got things ready, then, towelling off I undressed her as we stood facing each other and our hands wandered. I was hard as a rock in no time, cupping those pert breasts and slowly reaching down behind her for a handful of that peachy arse. My cock in her hand, she guided us both onto the bed so we could lay down and let the games continue.

I went in for a investigative kiss, although she gently leant away saying 'no kiss.' No problem. Plenty of other areas on each other to explore, so we did.

Ivy did the classic nipple cat-bath enroute to a CBJ but it was done with class, with some energy in it. Things were going pretty well and I relaxed at this point - my antenna is up for the first 5-10 mins or so usually at this kinda gig... you know, play with phone, take time in shower, faff about... None of that here.

After I don't know how long, but unrushed I might add and pretty good lip work, Ivy thought it was a good time for some sex. I'd been massaging her clit and lips region up until this time and things were getting pretty wet down there. Couldn't smell 'wet stuff' et al, which was again a bonus.

We got through a few positions; her on top, side by side, reverse cowgirl for a peachy arse view, stand-up which she loved, and a lot of passionate embracing and closeness. By this point, 'no kiss' went out the window and she was happily getting into me.

I love sliding my hand down behind a girls arse during sex to feel how wet she is with my fingers, and this was no disappointment. We were past the 2/3rd's time marker now so into the final furlong I went and gently turned her on her side so I could spread her cheeks with one hand and slide in along her lower leg as I cradled her free leg in my arm. No idea what that's called... The scissor? Some kind of scissor-thing will do for now.

In this position lasting any length of time was pretty slim, and the feeling and sight of her arse while offloading one into the rubber while still inside her won hands down.

We were both pretty sweaty and hot, and with a post-coital cuddle up, a quick shower together, Ivy then rounded things up with a massage.

No better way to end a fresh punt than it to have gone well. First impressions, carnal instinct, no bullshit, good interaction and happy to be there.

And you know Pals? So was I.

Unfortunately such a winning start was going to be a hard act to follow for my 2nd visit....

Cheers.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Thnaks for the review..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..