Date of Visit : 25/6/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am till late.

Rates : 160 hour.

Size/shape : Slim, great body!

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai sweet chilli sauce

Services Provided : CBJ FS

Value for money/recommend? : yes and no

Was horny as hell yesterday and asked Pete what the go was. He said Jasmin, but she'd be best if I was a quick cummer, or better would be Jenny tonight. Of course I was going to explode so had to fuck Jasmin.

Jasmin was quite pretty, had a great body indeed, big tattoo down her back, just slutty looking enough, but was also very very polite. She is best as Pete said if you cum easily or you aren't looking for something specific, just to fuck a small girl. Jasmin fits this scenario, and as much as she is lovely and polite, there is no 'passion' to the service. There was no kissing, which I really need, and I knew this was just going to be a service when she asked me to lay down and she grabbed a condom before I was even near 'standing to attention' let alone ready for rubber application.

I struggled to cum and she tried hard including lubing me up and lying on her back and me lying on top fucking her 'crack', to imitate a raw fuck, but as much as it felt good I was still just fucking her crack! Ended up she used her hand and some oil and eventually got me over the line whilst I closed my eyes and thought of my slightly under-age neighbour. Works nearly every time LOL.

Petes right, I should have waited for Jenny. I'd love to tonight, problem is I've cum now and rarely cum 2 days in a row, would be a bit of a waste, god damn.

Still, I've fucked a lot worse and if you aren't requiring the passion/kissing etc, and are one who is happy to get his rocks off with a small Thai girl, then Jasmin is more than sufficient.

Thanks Pete, hope to see you and your girls again very very very soon!