Person's Name : Marisa

Establishment : 645 Blakehurst

Date of Visit : 24th June

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :0458 065 822

Hours of Business : From midday to midnight, approximately

Rates : $160/hour

Size/shape : Tall, solid without being fat, terrible fake tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Not many. Literally a service only.

Value for money/recommend? : Nope.

Got word of 3 new girls being on yesterday so went to have a squiz with a view to having a punt with one of them. Met Marisa and Lucee first then waited 15 minutes to meet Kitty who was busy.

None of them really took my fancy to be honest but hey, I had travelled to the shop and horny enough to try one of these girls anyway.

So I chose Marisa. She is an Amazonian type of chic. Quite tall and well built in a warrior type of way. I expected big things. Well she lost points in the first minute when I saw her phone. My interest waned accordingly.

Marisa was at best business like. No kissing, no DATY, no caressing until after the act. No sign of GFE at all in fact which is why I punt in most cases.

CBJ to start and not very good. No work on the undercarriage at all, shallow strokes and no licking or tantalising. Just an up and down blowie.

Marisa dommed me with her mouth, way too soon as I wasn't even properly hard and then hopped up for some pretty ordinary cowgirl. She was pretty lazy at this and had no variation at all. No reverse cowgirl, no asian cowgirl, no rythym. Meh.

By now I had a soft on and pushed her off and asked her for a handjob till I was hard. She obliged but it was mechanical like the CBJ although it eventually worked and she hops on top again. Seemed like she just wanted to be in control and stay on top but that wasn't gonna work so I pushed her off and had her lay on her back with her knees rubbing her ears so I could just hop on, pound away and get it over with. Which is how it ended after about 10 minutes.

Positives. She is actually a very pleasant girl which I found out after when we chatted. Her English is very good. She told me all about her boob job and how it wasn't right yet because the doctor said it will take months for them to soften. She told me about school and why she was working etc etc. She was pretty forthcoming but in the wash up it became clear she wasn't in this for the ride so to speak and was pretty much only in the job for money. That's understandable but perhaps she needs to at least learn to pretend.

Looks: 7/10
    Service: 3/10
    Personality: 8/10
    Returnability: 0/10

Silver Member

To The Immortal, sorry to hear about your poor experience at this place. Hope management takes the appropriate steps. By the way, have not been to this place as yet but hoping to visit within next few days. Will look at posts of different girls to ascertain whom to see.

It's no big deal really. Just my honest appraisal. The shop is good to me and this one dud doesn't make it a no go zone.

Also, as always, YMMV and Marisa might be good for others :-)