Thread: Nancy - fucking fancy!

Default Nancy - fucking fancy!

Person's Name : Nancy

Establishment : 645 Blakehurst

Date of Visit : 25th May

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :0458 065 822

Hours of Business : From midday to midnight, approximately

Rates : $160/hour

Age : Mid to late 20's (according to my guess when she asked me to, not sure if genuine)

Size/shape : HOT!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DFK (yes, can you fucking believe it!) and, well, FUCKING

Value for money/recommend? : YES YES YES YES YES.

Pete suggested he had some good feedback about Nancy and wanted an opinion from a professional punter so asked me to pop by for some consulting work.

And boy, did I consult!?

Waited a few minutes so the previous punter could finish fucking the crap out of her, then it was my turn. In she walked to the room, and I'm usually disappointed, as I was this time. Not because she was unattractive, by no means whatsoever was she unattractive, but I always have this thought some absolute stunning supermodel will walk in the door, and lets face it, as fuckable as most of these girls are, this doesn't happen very often. I will say, once in the room and my initial supermodel expectation was gone, I was impressed with her looks. One thing that caught my eye was she walked in wearing a top over a sexy bra and short denim shorts, not the usual lacy 'fuck me' clobber they get around with, which was nice, because quite frankly, I think lace is for grannys doilies!

She greeted me warmly and suggested I have a shower. The chit chat was friendly and easy. Her Engrish was quite good.

After a shower she attempted to dry me, but I prefer to do it myself, gives much more time for the fucking

After I was dry I went in for a kiss. Obviously being Thai I knew she would turn her head and....hold on, what the fuck was that? Were they lips that I felt? And what's this warm, pink, moist thing in my mouth....shit, its a tongue! This girl kisses! And not the fucking granny kisses, this girls kisses scream 'I want your cock in me'.

We kissed some more, whilst we caressed each other, then I breathed out my warm breath on her neck which had her moan intensely, especially as I caressed her curves.

She gently put her hand down and cupped my manhood, which by this time was rock hard and aching for her pussy.

She grabbed me and pulled me over onto the bed. We were laying on the bed sideways, her legs shut with my cock fucking her warm thighs, moistened with a little lube she applied. She is great giving the impression of fucking her.

Soon we were so hot and bothered we could not go on without fucking, so I repositioned her so we were on the bed the right way with her on the bottom and we continued this some more. When things were getting close to being out of hand she whispered 'condom', to which I paused to allow her to grab one, attempt to apply it before I slipped it inside her. Problem is, although I was rock hard she could not get it on me and then realised she needed to do a Maccas - upsize. She grabbed a bigger dom and applied it, and we went to enter, unfortunately this delay gave me a bit of a softy and I couldn't get it in.

After some effort she said 'lay down' and so I did. And she worked her magic. She removed the dom, put a tiny bit of lube on my cock, gently rubbing it whilst we kissed passionately, me gently fingering her very wet, smooth warm pussy. And she was just dripping with love juice!

Without much more work I was rock hard and she knew it was time. So re-covered, a bit more lube and it was in her, this time in cowgirl. This was great, she grabbed my hands and had me fondle her nipples and she bucked and fucked whilst I just lay there and enjoyed watching this beautiful, passionate girl on top of me having the time of her life. A few times I had to remind her 'don't forget to kiss me!' but this was only because she was so into the fucking she couldn't concentrate on too many things at once!

This was great but I often need to be in control of my depth, speed and rhythm to get to orgasm, so I asked if we could swap. No problem.

I entered her and lowered my torso so I had my arms around her, holding tight and as we kissed passionately and I thrusted in and out, pretty soon I engorged so hard I thought I would explode, and I guess I did, pounding deep and filling the dom with a huge load of hot baby batter.

We cleaned up, showered and it was time for massage and chat. This was pretty much as good as the sex. That's the great thing about Nancy, her English is good enough to get humour, even when it might not be obvious to non-English speakers that it was humour, but she giggled her sweet giggle on each occasion. We had a lovely chat about ourselves, and she said I was such a lovely gentleman, which of course we already knew . I must admit I was very impressed with her too. This girl would be a great 'friend' as the encounter and banter was very very easy. I was quite surprised.

Now as you know I make no secret of the fact I am not a fan of Thai girls, I rarely if ever find one worthy of a return visit, but Nancy is a keeper and that's exactly what I told Pete.

Usually when a shop owner recommends a girl its often disappointing, and Pete has suggested a girl to me in the past that wasn't my cup of tea, but I can tell you he has got it right this time!

I shall return! Don't wear her out guys before I do. And remember, RESPECT the girls always. You get what you give!
    Jilamints - 'Extra Strong, Extra Long'

Nice find Jilamint. No BBBJ ?? Better than Skye at Caringbah? I notice she is finally back. What a dilema..

Baby Batter. Ha Ha...Never heard that phrase before. Love it Jilamint..
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Jack star

I don't bother with bbbj when there is passionate kissing.

I would rate her higher than Skye, yes, for me at least, but Skye isn't too far off.
    Jilamints - 'Extra Strong, Extra Long'

Well done Jilamint ..... like your style and honesty .... used your reviews as a guide for 64

Quote Originally Posted by jilamint View Post
    Jack star

I don't bother with bbbj when there is passionate kissing.

I would rate her higher than Skye, yes, for me at least, but Skye isn't too far off.
    Thanks Jil.. too late.. she does do BBBJ. I have not reviewed yet obviously. Pretty good - but I much prefer the look of Skye - but the attitude of Nancy. FMD, why cant we find one that has it all.

Default Nancy (more than Fancy)

Person's Name : Nancy

Establishment : 645 Blakehurst

Date of Visit : 15th June

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :0458 065 822

Hours of Business : From midday to midnight, approximately

Rates : $160/hour

Age : stated age 24 but have my doubts on that. Doesn't matter one iota though.

Size/shape : All the right curves though a bit more solid than the photos depict.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DFK, sex in any position I assume after this experience, Professional style Thai massage and some surprises.

I'm not writing it all again after taking 30 minutes to write what hasn't appeared

Safe to say JMTs review is on the money with a few exceptions.

They being that I got a few surprises, for free, and without asking. They being that Nancy likes a bit of anal and that she does this abdominal massage on you that she promised would make me as hard as a Chinese alphabet. It worked and it culminated in a fantastic BBBJ with CIM. Now, let me reiterate that I didn't even ask for CIM or anal. In fact I rarely, if ever do. This was just Nancy being Nancy as far as I can tell after one visit.

This girl is a sex machine. I actually extended an extra hour after having the pleasure of cumming in her arse (dommed up of course) and having 20 minutes of massage which found sore parts I didn't even know I had.

Looks: 8/10
    Service: 10/10
    Value:10/10

A WOW experience.

Ahh what happened here? Just wrote a long review and only this got posted?

What is missing TI?

The whole post was virtually missing Wotan. Only the demographic stuff got put up originally. So I went back and edited the original. It's much shorter. The original was a blow by blow, so to speak LOL

Just a forum glitch I imagine. Happens sometimes, especially when using iPad.

Yes mobile devices have a mind of their own. It always seems to happen when you have written a large review; best to copy it in future in case it happens again.

Learnt that with the Tammy review because the same thing happened LOL

Person's Name : nancy

Establishment : 645 blakehurst

Date of Visit : 23/6/2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $160 hour

Size/shape : 8 curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai

Services Provided : dfk bbbj daty anal

Value for money/recommend? : hell yes

My experience/comments nancy greeted me as i exited the shower and dried me off before starting a bbbj while still dressed.
    I helped nancy undress revealing lovely a cups with sensitive nipples and a curvy backside.
    We moved onto 69 with nancy getting very wet.
    Sex started in cowgirl with plenty of dfk and nancy riding vigorously.
    Next position was mish with more dfk and hard thrusting and mutual nipple sucking.
    Moved onto spooning with nancy loving her tits and nipples being played with.
    We took a little break for more dfk and started again with more bbbj.
    On with a new dom and onto doggie with nancy offering her back passage up for some attention we started anal slowly then built up a good pace with nancy wanting more dfk and tit play.
    The dom came off and another new one on and finished sex with hard fucking in mish before i blew on her stomach.
    All up i blew my load with five minutes too spare from the hour booking.
    We both showered together at the end of the booking.
    Nancy has the best facial reactions while being fucked which i found a huge turn on.
    Nancy is well worth a visit and i will be back.

Helluva girl.

Went back for round 2 a few days ago. Stayed 2 hours. Felt like 15 minutes as there is not a minute without something going on.

Will review when have time

Quote Originally Posted by rubme View Post
    What an absolutely awesome arse!!
    Wait till you sample it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast