Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 645 Princess Hwy Blakehurst / 95463080

Hours of Business : morning till late

Rates : $80 half hour

Size/shape : slim, maybe size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

There were 2 ladies working, one was late 20’s and maybe size 8 with large breast. The other was early 20’s, slim and small breast. I went for the younger one. She was cute and had braces.

In the room I had a shower and when I finished drying up she was on her knees on the bed naked. We kissed, however she did not allow tongue or open her mouth. I started to finger her and she said no only on the outside. So I laid her down and went down on her which she really liked. After that put the condom on and fucked her in doggy. When I finished she gave a nice hard massage.
    I would see her again, however she just needs to kiss more passionately and allow fingering on the inside.
    Last edited by fartichoke; 28th November 2013 at 07:22 PM.

Bronze Member

Default Nicki at 645 Princes Highway Blakehurst

Person's Name : Nicki

Establishment : 645 Princes Highway Blakehurst

Date of Visit : 12 December 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $140 ph

Size/shape : Slim/Athletic

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69er, Sex, Rimming on her, Greek available

Value for money/recommend? : Very good

1 Hour Session

Nicki actually acts as reception on a few days as well. Call ahead as she works 2 days per week sucking and fucking.

First met her back in July but declined as she only wanted half hour session.

Excellent oral skills with her bbbj being nice and firm and she used other hand to wank my cock whilst sucking the knob. That always gets me going and she almost had me over the edge a couple of times so had to stop her and regain control.

Into 69er and probed her arsehole with my tongue. Her arsehole really gripped my tongue which prompted me to enquire as to whether she does anal which was replied with a "Yes + $50" (next time definite)

Anyway finally she jumped into reverse cowgirl and rode me for around 3 minuted before into mish for a full stroke deep pounding before unloading.

Nice massage followed with another load unleashed this time on her belly.

Excellent fuck and suck

Balls fully unloaded and definitely will return to see her.

PS If you phone ahead dont be discouraged by male reception saying he's never heard of her as I think they might go thru a few staff. She definitely does work there. I saw her on a Thursday and she said she also works Wednesday.